Learfield Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 9, 2017

2.2

Game Day Marketing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manhattan, KS

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Learfield (Manhattan, KS) in June 2015.

Interview

After e-mailing my resume and cover letter I heard back and had a team interview within two weeks. The interview was highly laid back and everyone there received an offer.

Sport Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mankato, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Learfield (Mankato, MN) in February 2015.

Interview

Brief phone interview where the intern coordinator and his boss had a conference call with me and discussed my qualifications. They made sure that I would be getting college credit as well, because otherwise they have to pay me.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want this internship?   2 Answers

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Learfield (Kansas City, MO) in December 2013.

Interview

First a phone with one person then a conference call with two people. Finally an in person at an off site location with a panel of people.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation with a former boss where you turned a negative into a positive?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Learfield.

Interview

Since there is a bunch of movement within the company, jobs open up across the country often. The face to face interview is pretty typical. There is nothing out the ordinary about the process. Previous sales experience is a plus especially in multi media sales.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chattanooga, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Learfield (Chattanooga, TN) in March 2011.

Interview

The hiring process with Learfield was enjoyable and fairly quick. They are very thorough in their interviews and have you speak with several (4-5) different folks at various properties and/or rank levels within the organization. They believe heavily in fit for all parties involved and invest heavily into the development and training of their new employees.

Interview Questions

• I did not really receive any unexpected questions. Much of the process is getting to know the interviewee personally and through those conversations much of your past experience is extracted, but its more of a fluid conversation rather than a Q&A type of interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There wasn't any.