Learjet Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Learjet Interview Questions

2.2

Inspector Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wichita, KS

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Learjet (Wichita, KS) in October 2013.

Interview

Hired per resume' information.

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Learjet in June 2012.

Interview

The interview process was efficient and non threatening. The interview was just pertaining to simple questions about your views and personality. Just make sure you look into the job description and have examples for every example they is given for the job requirements.Hiring once you get on it quick and easy.

Contract Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wichita, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Learjet (Wichita, KS) in March 2012.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted for a phone interview. After going through the phone interview I had a face to face with approximately 6 people. Most of them did not say anything or ask any questions. It was scheduled for about 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• The questions were somewhat generic, there were no specifics.   Answer Question

Project Integrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wichita, KS

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Learjet (Wichita, KS) in July 2011.

Interview

I applied online and also had a friend of mine at the company pass my resume along to her boss. HR contacted me at my personal email address and scheduled an in-office interview. 3 bosses (two group leads and their manager) interviewed me with several project integrator roles on the table. The interview took the form of a casual conversation quickly, although it started with the usual questions such as "why are you leaving your current job," and "what do you hope to gain by coming here?"

Interview Questions

• The interview turned into a chat pretty quickly - before any unexpected questions could pop up.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I didn't try to negotiate, I thought the offer was fair and I really wanted the job.

Manufacturing Engineer Methods Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wichita, KS

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Learjet (Wichita, KS) in February 2008.

Interview

Initial Job Fare, had several 1:1 interviews, they called me later to fly me out for an Interview in person, had a tour of the plant, tour of the city, not much 1:1 then, but various people asked random questions, got offer that day. They were rampingup for their new project and feeding on the colapse of my prior company and the talent released tot he market.

Interview Questions

• Where else have you been looking?   1 Answer

Negotiation

NIL, they were un wlling to negotiate with me, however others were able to get additional 1 week of vacation, and an increase to their moving bonus, from 15000 to 25000 which came with a 2 year contract.

Purchasing Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Learjet in March 2008.

Interview

Very quick process from initial contact to offer.

Interview Questions

• Not asked any standard interview questions - more of a personalty check   Answer Question