Learning Care Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Learning Care Group Interview Questions

Updated Jul 10, 2017

2.3

Teacher Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Learning Care Group.

Interview

After submitting an application online the director sceduals a time for you to come in for an interview. If all goes well, the process of filling out paperwork begins. You start once your background check is done.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a child is misbehaving?   1 Answer

Lead Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Learning Care Group (Greensboro, NC) in April 2017.

Interview

They did a phone interview first and then scheduled me for a physical interview. The interview was more laid back than expected. The directors really wanted me to be honest and allowed me talk as much as I needed.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Learning Care Group in March 2017.

Interview

Got an initial voicemail to set up phone interview about 10 days after applying. 10 calls and three days later I finally got through to someone. Set up phone interview for following morning. Sat at my desk for 2 hours and never got the call. Left a voicemail after not receiving the call and I never heard back. Very unprofessional.

Assistant Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Learning Care Group.

Interview

Scripted question on management process
    Lots of how and what would you do questions as well as some ECE questions. It was not hard questions, but more common sense. One does need to have ECE and management knowledge. The online test are what was difficult and the 1st and 2nd interview with HR and recruit personnel

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with an irate parent   2 Answers

Teacher Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Learning Care Group.

Interview

It was basic and easy to answer questions. A lot of the questions was in regards to what you did in your previous classroom(if you had experience) as well as other jobs you've held. My interview was about an hour and most of it was the director explaining the company as well as other housekeeping.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had a angry parent and what steps did you take to calm them down.   1 Answer

Teacher Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Learning Care Group.

Interview

Interview was pretty standard and quick. Before having an in-person interview, you must take an online assessment that is basically common sense. During the interview, the director reviewed my resume and asked questions regarding my previous jobs. The in-person interview included a tour of the center.

Interview Questions

• What are some strengths that you have that will benefit you in this position? Weaknesses?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Infant/Toddler Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Learning Care Group (Dallas, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

I applied online to another location, then the manager at the location I was hired at saw my application and called me. We had a short phone interview, then I went and had an in person interview. The manager who interviewed me was very professional and extremely kind.It did take a few weeks for everything. After I interviewed in person, they waited a week and a half to call me back and tell me I received the job. Then I had to go in and sign a bunch a paperwork and go through a huge manual. Then they give you a training day the next week, and then you can finally start working.

Interview Questions

• What was a time when there was a rule you did not like but had to follow?   Answer Question

Teacher Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Learning Care Group (Virginia Beach, VA) in January 2015.

Interview

Phone interview, then interview with director and assistant director. Face to face interview was not a panel interview. Stated would send information to corporate for review. Got a call back in two days to say I was hired.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience with kids.   2 Answers

Call Center Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Learning Care Group in December 2014.

Interview

They got back to me in less than a week to setup a phone interview. The recruiter contacted me via phone to setup a phone interview. The questions I was asked were all pretty standard. I was contacted back via email that I did not get the job about four days later.

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Novi, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Learning Care Group (Novi, MI) in September 2014.

Interview

Takes way too long. HR didn't even call back to say yes or no. Schedule you for too many interviews and then have the nerve to have you waiting.