Learning Care Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Learning Care Group Interview Questions

Interviews at Learning Care Group

2.5

Curriculum Manager Interview

Interview

Phone interview was positive and relaxed. Then I received an in person interview with the District Manager, another Curriculum Manager, and the office Manager. The Director was on leave. The interview was fairly relaxed and they seemed to be trying to sale me on their company. Afterwards I sent a Thank You email. I never heard anything back ever even after sending a second follow up email to the District Manager to let her know I was still interested. I never received any communication back in any form. Not even a letter to let me know that I wasn’t considered for the position. Very unprofessional for a Corporate Business.

Interview Questions

• What did you like least about being an Assistant Director?   Answer Question
    • What experience do you have conducting tours and selling the center?   Answer Question
    • How do you handle a staff member that does not follow policies?   Answer Question

Team Lead Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Learning Care Group in January 2019.

Interview

Interviewed by the District Manager and was supposedly hire for the position and she took it back. Because the company that owns the building decided to close but they didn’t. With them staying open, the position was never given back.

Interview Questions

• How long have I been in Childcare?   1 Answer

Pricing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Learning Care Group (Ann Arbor, MI).

Interview

First I had a phone screening with recruiter followed by a phone interview with manager then an interview in person to meet the whole team and respond to a data analysis case. Everyone is so nice and it seems there is a lot of room to grow. I sadly decline the offer since I had another offer that aligned better with my professional goals.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to deliver bad news to the team.   Answer Question

Third Party Billing Coordinator Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Learning Care Group.

Interview

I was emailed by the hr recruiter asking for for a time to set set up a phone interview. Successfully completed the phone interview. They want to contact all your references asap which is annoying. I have no issue providing references as a contingency for hire but I don't want my references contacted multiple times by different companies if they no intention of hiring me. The interview was standard. I interviewed with three different people. First 2 people in the department, then the manager of the department. They asked vague questions that were printed on a piece of paper. I thought the interview went well. But I didn't hear back from them for 3 weeks until I emailed asking for a update on the status of my application and interview.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Learning Care Group (Detroit, MI) in January 2018.

Interview

The hr person scheduled a phone interview and failed to call me. The interview was rescheduled and I did get a phone call the second time. After the interview I was told that I would hear from them in two weeks. Needless to say that that never happened. Very unprofessional!

Interview Questions

Learning Care Group Response

Mar 22, 2019 – Recruiting Manager

Thank you for taking time to submit this review. In an effort to improve our process and the candidate experience, any additional information you can provide about your interview in January 2018 would be helpful. Feel free to email me directly at lbevier@learningcaregroup.com. Thanking you in advance for your additional feedback.

Center Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Learning Care Group (Cleveland, OH) in August 2017.

Interview

I received an email from a company recruiter saying they received my resume and wanted to interview me.
    First there was an online set of 112 questions related to how I would choose to react to different scenarios having to do with management situations and personality traits. It was super difficult because there would be 5 answers to choose from and 3 of them could be the "right" answer. I think it also checked consistency in answers.
    I must have passed because I got an email to set up a 15-20
    minute telephone interview.
    That went well (?) because she asked to set up a second more extensive interview. She did not get through all of the questions so we had to schedule a continued interview. Again, we got to the end and she needed to continue the interview.
    After the third telephone interview she said she would pass the information on to the next management person. She said that person would decide among me and several others and I would be contacted before the end of the week. Two weeks went by and I heard nothing. I was ok with that though because it just seemed like there were too many hoops to jump through for a day care administrator job. I'm still open to a call back but I think I should have already received a call or a not interested email from the company. When somebody gives a specific amount of time for the next step and they do not follow through, it makes me wonder about the quality of the company.

Interview Questions

• They asked why I was interested in their company and why I wanted this position.   1 Answer

Field Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Novi, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Learning Care Group (Novi, MI) in August 2017.

Interview

While I was not selected for the role of Recruiter, I had a good experience in the process and the Recruiter always followed up with me regarding status.

Teacher Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Learning Care Group.

Interview

After submitting an application online the director sceduals a time for you to come in for an interview. If all goes well, the process of filling out paperwork begins. You start once your background check is done.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a child is misbehaving?   1 Answer

Lead Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Learning Care Group (Greensboro, NC) in April 2017.

Interview

They did a phone interview first and then scheduled me for a physical interview. The interview was more laid back than expected. The directors really wanted me to be honest and allowed me talk as much as I needed.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Learning Care Group in March 2017.

Interview

Got an initial voicemail to set up phone interview about 10 days after applying. 10 calls and three days later I finally got through to someone. Set up phone interview for following morning. Sat at my desk for 2 hours and never got the call. Left a voicemail after not receiving the call and I never heard back. Very unprofessional.