Learning Care Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.4

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Learning Care Group (Greensboro, NC) in April 2017.

Interview

They did a phone interview first and then scheduled me for a physical interview. The interview was more laid back than expected. The directors really wanted me to be honest and allowed me talk as much as I needed.

Corporate Office Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Novi, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Learning Care Group (Novi, MI) in April 2011.

Interview

Without a doubt the most unorganized and unprofessional interview I've ever been on. I hope my experience is not representative of the organization. If so, there are some serious issues to be addressed.

On multiple occasions company represenatives did not show up for in-person interviews. One time I was left to sit in a lobby for an hour waiting - only to be told "Oh, that happens here from time to time." I've never heard of that happening anywhere else.

After all of this, they did not even have the decency to send even a form letter informing me I did not receive the position (which I intended to decline had an offer been made).

My experience may not be representative, but this was not a place for me.

Interview Questions

• None of the questions were overly hard. Standard interview questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Learning Care Group (Virginia Beach, VA) in February 2012.

Interview

The position require lot of experience and i did have that so it was very interesting to me.I applied to the position and in less than 2weeks I was set to start work . so awesome .I was so glad bec that was my first job in the US

Interview Questions

• what will you do when a child is biting?.   2 Answers

Negotiation

SOME TIMES

Lead Teacher Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Learning Care Group in October 2011.

Interview

Easy. I came in and talked about my love for children and how I could make a difference for the center. I was asked no questions really. They needed help bad! The job is very stressful

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked with children   1 Answer

Center Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Learning Care Group (Cleveland, OH) in August 2017.

Interview

I received an email from a company recruiter saying they received my resume and wanted to interview me.
    First there was an online set of 112 questions related to how I would choose to react to different scenarios having to do with management situations and personality traits. It was super difficult because there would be 5 answers to choose from and 3 of them could be the "right" answer. I think it also checked consistency in answers.
    I must have passed because I got an email to set up a 15-20
    minute telephone interview.
    That went well (?) because she asked to set up a second more extensive interview. She did not get through all of the questions so we had to schedule a continued interview. Again, we got to the end and she needed to continue the interview.
    After the third telephone interview she said she would pass the information on to the next management person. She said that person would decide among me and several others and I would be contacted before the end of the week. Two weeks went by and I heard nothing. I was ok with that though because it just seemed like there were too many hoops to jump through for a day care administrator job. I'm still open to a call back but I think I should have already received a call or a not interested email from the company. When somebody gives a specific amount of time for the next step and they do not follow through, it makes me wonder about the quality of the company.

Interview Questions

• They asked why I was interested in their company and why I wanted this position.   1 Answer

Center Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Learning Care Group (Cleveland, OH) in March 2011.

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter, then in person interview with district manager, then phone interview with HR manager, then in person interview with divisional vice president. It was long and drawn out with repetitive questions, but they have to find the right person for the job.

Interview Questions

• How would this position fit into your career goals?   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Learning Care Group in March 2017.

Interview

Got an initial voicemail to set up phone interview about 10 days after applying. 10 calls and three days later I finally got through to someone. Set up phone interview for following morning. Sat at my desk for 2 hours and never got the call. Left a voicemail after not receiving the call and I never heard back. Very unprofessional.

IT Infrastructure Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Novi, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Learning Care Group (Novi, MI) in July 2011.

Interview

I found an AD on Monster and applied. The Recruiter (HR) was fantastic. She gave me prompt feedback and worked to put together an attractive offer. Telephone interview, followed by in Person with Management followed by in Person with Team I would be working with.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you made a wrong decision, why and how did you recover from it.   1 Answer

Administrative Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Novi, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Learning Care Group (Novi, MI) in July 2013.

Interview

Quick, one phone interview, one face to face interview with three people. All three very respectful and encouraging. Two hours long. No one was intimidating. The questions were not difficult and I felt very comfortable while interviewing.

Interview Questions

• How do I handle situations that come across negative?   1 Answer

Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Evansville, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Learning Care Group (Evansville, IN) in September 2013.

Interview

Minimal application and interview process, it includes a basic application and a short personality test with basic questions about working as a team, interview questions focus on "what would you do scenarios", a lot of free conversation about previous employment experiences and conversation can become personal more often than not

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had a conflict with a co-worker or parent at a previous job?   Answer Question