Learnsomething.Com Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Learnsomething.Com

Help Desk Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tallahassee, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Learnsomething.Com (Tallahassee, FL) in October 2012.

Interview

The intverview process was unlike any other interview I have had. Of course, I was referred to the job by a friend that worked for the company, so he decided to give me a try. My interviewer was the friend that referred me to the job. It was a one on one interview, just me and him in the conference room. We simply went over a few items on my resume and some questions. After that, I was given a tour of the office. A short time later, I was offered the job.

Negotiation

I was simply offered the job. No negotiation; at the time it was a part-time job.

Managerial Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Learnsomething.Com in February 2010.

Interview

All contacts with the company's personnel were positive and helpful. There were two face-to-face interviews and numerous telephone contacts. I made the short list but not the final cut. Company seeks employees with very diverse skills. I don't know anything about the work culture there.