Lebara Customer Service Advisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lebara Customer Service Advisor Interview Questions

Interviews at Lebara

2.5

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lebara (London, England (UK)) in September 2012.

Interview

INTERACTIVE FUN AND EASY. VERY FRIENDLY INTERVIEWER.
First interview was over the phone and then meeting at their london office which lasted for an hour or so.
Group session. Tip: Show them that you have the ability to listen to what other people have to say.

Other Interview Reviews for Lebara

Customer Service Advisor Interview

Interview

great and no problems enjoyed it very much. the people were lovely and I enjoyed their company. They listened and payed attention when I spoke. They did not rush the interview and made sure I was completely clear on the role before leaving the interview. they let me know when they was going to get back to me with feedback and how we will take it from there.

Interview Questions

• why would you like to work for lebara   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lebara (London, England (UK)) in March 2015.

Interview

We had a typical group assessment day, then they showed us around the office and let us listen to few calls with senior agents. And then individual interview. We were 10 people and who ever was selected from the group session got to see the office and had the interview after listening to some calls with other agents. The agents would also train me after I accepted the offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell us one situation where you had to deal with a difficult customer?   Answer Question

Negotiation

none, take it or leave it

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Lebara (London, England (UK)) in June 2015.

Interview

It was easy and nice. I had to say what I can bring to a company and why I would like to work for Lebara Mobile. I received job same day.

Interview Questions

• What was my best custoemr service experience   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lebara (London, England (UK)) in March 2014.

Interview

Small interview by the phone with a few questions about y the CV and the position. If you pass these you are called to the assessment day.
    Assestment day with more people. Presentation and role play in group. After if you pass another role play and a face to face interview

Interview Questions

• What is a good customer service
      What are out values
      What would I hire you
      What is your biggest weakness
      What is your biggest achievement
      Examples of excellent customer service and bad customer service   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Lebara (London, England (UK)) in November 2014.

Interview

Easy process. simple steps, basic questions, nice people to work with.
    They like people who believe in good customer service, and had some experience managing high call volumes. Great company values.
    Half interview in English/Specific-language.