Lebara Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lebara Interview Questions

Interviews at Lebara

2.6

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lebara (London, England (UK)) in March 2015.

Interview

We had a typical group assessment day, then they showed us around the office and let us listen to few calls with senior agents. And then individual interview. We were 10 people and who ever was selected from the group session got to see the office and had the interview after listening to some calls with other agents. The agents would also train me after I accepted the offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell us one situation where you had to deal with a difficult customer?   Answer Question

Negotiation

none, take it or leave it

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Lebara (London, England (UK)) in June 2015.

Interview

It was easy and nice. I had to say what I can bring to a company and why I would like to work for Lebara Mobile. I received job same day.

Interview Questions

• What was my best custoemr service experience   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lebara (London, England (UK)) in March 2014.

Interview

Small interview by the phone with a few questions about y the CV and the position. If you pass these you are called to the assessment day.
    Assestment day with more people. Presentation and role play in group. After if you pass another role play and a face to face interview

Interview Questions

• What is a good customer service
      What are out values
      What would I hire you
      What is your biggest weakness
      What is your biggest achievement
      Examples of excellent customer service and bad customer service   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Lebara (London, England (UK)) in November 2014.

Interview

Easy process. simple steps, basic questions, nice people to work with.
    They like people who believe in good customer service, and had some experience managing high call volumes. Great company values.
    Half interview in English/Specific-language.

Customer Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Lebara (London, England (UK)) in September 2015.

Interview

The people were really friendly and nice. The location was ok to find. Once I arrived you had to sign in and elevator to the reception. Signed in and took a seat a young man set a few seats away and he took about 5 mins or so to realise and present himself as the supervisor. I followed the way to the floor filled with segments of country teams with a call centre setting and flags to represent individual teams.
    The first part was straight into action, after been shown around and introduce to the 2nd supervisor I set to listen to Spanish calls abd absorb an agent in action .
    Then went into a office and answer some interview questions.
    After the interview was advised via call and email of job offer

Interview Questions

• There was a customer service over the phone role play where customer needed credit to call a recovery service and there is no supervisor, what would you do?   1 Answer

Customer Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lebara (London, England (UK)) in May 2015.

Interview

Phone interview initially. then invited in for group session where we spoke about ourselves,were asked to answer spoken and written questions ( a lot about previous customer service experiences etc ) and perform how we would act on the phone given certain scenarios >Our Lebara greeting in 2 languages. Give examples of good and bad customer service etc.

Interview Questions

• how you exceeded / went above and beyond what was required or would of been expected in one particular instance.   1 Answer

N/A Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Lebara.

Interview

The worst experience ever. At interview I was told not to expect that they will be polite to me when I get the job. That not to expect them to tell me good morning, please or thank you. That the British can be polite if they like, but they're not gonna be polite. The girl at reception was rude and while waiting there I noticed 98% of employees are Indians..

Customer Service Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Lebara (London, England (UK)).

Interview

i had several intrview over the phone by HR and was asked about my expercnces a manger, also face to face with lebara HR and CSM, roll play, presnation and final interview with the CEO of the company i was suppose to support

Interview Questions

• how would you deal with a staff who is achivig his KPI but os constantly late   1 Answer

CSA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Lebara (London, England (UK)) in March 2011.

Interview

applied for the role via gumtree in december
    received a mail in late february saking if i was still interested in the role and was alright for a telephone interview
    telephone interview lasted about 30minutes- friendly but focused ( what is customer service to you, why r u interested in the role, employment history to date, what are you doing now)
    immediately after the call, got invited to the AC
    at the AC- had a presentation, wriiten exercise, and group exercise. after this stage some applicants were told they were unsuccessful
    then had a tour of the company,and a listen-in with one of the CSA.
    then a 1:1 interview with the manager, lasted about 30-45mins#
    questions: greatest achievement, challenges i would encounter on the job an dhow i would deal with them, how my personality would fit in the call centre, leadership role and outcome, teamspirit

Interview Questions

• what were the challenges i expected to face working in a call centre, having no prior experience of call centre work?   Answer Question

looking for longer hours, was offerd 20/wk on a PT basis

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Lebara (London, England (UK)) in June 2013.

Interview

The process involved a first round interview with HR then a second round interview with the hiring manager and a senior leader. The questions were fair and could be challenging at times, requiring you to think on your feet. Overall, a very professionally run interview process from the initial application through to offer acceptance.