Lebara Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lebara Interview Questions

Interviews at Lebara

2.6

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 8+ weeks. I interviewed at Lebara.

Interview

2 interview with job offer immediate after second interview. Very few personal questions, no interest in my long term goals, clearly meant to be a short term role, which is what it ended up being. 2nd interview with senior manager who was much more capable and has now left which is a she because Lebara needs more people like him. I guess he didn't speak Hindi

Interview Questions

• Numerous very basic questions about SQL Server and CRM where interviewing manager clearly had no real understanding of the subject. Interviewer spoke broken English and was not a good communicator   1 Answer

Negotiation

Lebara refused to negotiate. Offered salary not paid until 6 months - this was not explained at interview.

Senior SQL Server Database Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lebara (London, England (UK)) in November 2014.

Interview

1st interview was 30 min technical telephone interview where various SQL questions were asked including the new features on SQL 2012 and 2014.

Face to face interview included presentation on SQL2012 projects that I have worked on. Then there were real world case studies that I was given and how best to resolve them. Then there were technical questions and discussions based on that.

On the same day, had the HR interview which included typical HR questions, Why Lebara?, Strengths and Weakness? etc

The whole process lasted for nearly 3 hours.

Thoroughly enjoyed the process

Contact Centre Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Lebara (London, England (UK)) in August 2015.

Interview

I was asked very basic and simple questions, the interview was very relaxed. I wasn't asked any of that competency nonsense. I was under the impression they just needed a few decent people very quickly.

BI Tester Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lebara (London, England (UK)) in May 2014.

Interview

Applied directly. Two interviews (I'm female).
    Waited in reception.
    Interviewer came down, proceeded to tell me to come with him. No hand shake. Walked about 10 steps ahead, ignoring me. I wasn't offered anything to drink, and had to ask for water.
    Very poor social skills in evidence.
    First stage - interviewed by two people within the test function.
    I was asked a few questions.
    The main interviewer, obviously had little understanding of his subject matter, as he was unable to answer my questions. Poor English comprehension by the interviewer became more evident as the interview progressed. Asked the simplest SQL questions, which would obviously reveal nothing about a person's SQL knowledge.
    When asked for clarity on his questions to me, he found it difficult to provide any, and would in fact respond with answers unrelated to the question asked of him.
    I decided at this point, that I would have no desire to work with a person of his calibre who would be my manager as his communication, subject knowledge, and manners were lacking.

Interview Questions

• What is a join?
      What goes into a Test plan?   1 Answer

Routing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Lebara (London, England (UK)) in February 2017.

Interview

Lengthy with fresh graduate assignments even for the experienced professionals. First interview was all based on previous experience and 3 online assessments which you would normally only get for the graduate scheme jobs. The job description was revised during the process. Time between 1st and 2nd interview took too long. I found the interview process very lengthy.

Interview Questions

• All the questions were related to the specific job from first interview onwards except the online assignments.   Answer Question

End User Computing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lebara (London, England (UK)) in September 2018.

Interview

Reshma and Ian were great and they must be gutted that their CTO was fixated and worried about me taking his role.
    Come on mr CTO. I applied for the end user computing manager role. Why on earth did you ask me questions on what my old team would say if I was offered the CTO position?
    I think the CTO will not last long there and will follow the other 5.

Glad that I didn't have to be dissapointed when they called me to bring me the bad news. I had 2 offers already.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lebara (Birmingham, England (UK)) in June 2013.

Interview

Very basic interview, a manager will discuss about how you can increase sales, what ideas do you have for increased distribution, interview process takes roughly 2 weeks, HR also called to ask a few general questions and about the visa status

Interview Questions

• What ideas do you have to increase distribution and sales   1 Answer

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Lebara (London, England (UK)).

Interview

The interview process was quick. I got phone call from the HR and then a phone interview. The face to face interview was good and the questions were relevant to the job advertised.

Senior NOC Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Lebara (Chennai (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

There were three rounds . Online test , technical panel interview and telephonic . The interview will cover all the requirements posted in job description. After competition of interviews, the hiring process was also smooth.