Lebara Interview Questions in United Kingdom | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 3, 2017

2.4

22 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Routing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Lebara (London, England (UK)) in February 2017.

Interview

Lengthy with fresh graduate assignments even for the experienced professionals. First interview was all based on previous experience and 3 online assessments which you would normally only get for the graduate scheme jobs. The job description was revised during the process. Time between 1st and 2nd interview took too long. I found the interview process very lengthy.

Interview Questions

• All the questions were related to the specific job from first interview onwards except the online assignments.   Answer Question

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Lebara (London, England (UK)).

Interview

The interview process was quick. I got phone call from the HR and then a phone interview. The face to face interview was good and the questions were relevant to the job advertised.

Customer Service Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Lebara (London, England (UK)).

Interview

i had several intrview over the phone by HR and was asked about my expercnces a manger, also face to face with lebara HR and CSM, roll play, presnation and final interview with the CEO of the company i was suppose to support

Interview Questions

• how would you deal with a staff who is achivig his KPI but os constantly late   1 Answer

N/A Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Lebara.

Interview

The worst experience ever. At interview I was told not to expect that they will be polite to me when I get the job. That not to expect them to tell me good morning, please or thank you. That the British can be polite if they like, but they're not gonna be polite. The girl at reception was rude and while waiting there I noticed 98% of employees are Indians..

Interview Questions

Interview

great and no problems enjoyed it very much. the people were lovely and I enjoyed their company. They listened and payed attention when I spoke. They did not rush the interview and made sure I was completely clear on the role before leaving the interview. they let me know when they was going to get back to me with feedback and how we will take it from there.

Interview Questions

• why would you like to work for lebara   1 Answer

Customer Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Lebara (London, England (UK)) in September 2015.

Interview

The people were really friendly and nice. The location was ok to find. Once I arrived you had to sign in and elevator to the reception. Signed in and took a seat a young man set a few seats away and he took about 5 mins or so to realise and present himself as the supervisor. I followed the way to the floor filled with segments of country teams with a call centre setting and flags to represent individual teams.
    The first part was straight into action, after been shown around and introduce to the 2nd supervisor I set to listen to Spanish calls abd absorb an agent in action .
    Then went into a office and answer some interview questions.
    After the interview was advised via call and email of job offer

Interview Questions

• There was a customer service over the phone role play where customer needed credit to call a recovery service and there is no supervisor, what would you do?   1 Answer

Contact Centre Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Lebara (London, England (UK)) in August 2015.

Interview

I was asked very basic and simple questions, the interview was very relaxed. I wasn't asked any of that competency nonsense. I was under the impression they just needed a few decent people very quickly.

Customer Service Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Lebara (London, England (UK)) in June 2015.

Interview

It was easy and nice. I had to say what I can bring to a company and why I would like to work for Lebara Mobile. I received job same day.

Interview Questions

• What was my best custoemr service experience   1 Answer

Customer Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lebara (London, England (UK)) in May 2015.

Interview

Phone interview initially. then invited in for group session where we spoke about ourselves,were asked to answer spoken and written questions ( a lot about previous customer service experiences etc ) and perform how we would act on the phone given certain scenarios >Our Lebara greeting in 2 languages. Give examples of good and bad customer service etc.

Interview Questions

• how you exceeded / went above and beyond what was required or would of been expected in one particular instance.   1 Answer

Customer Service Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lebara (London, England (UK)) in March 2015.

Interview

We had a typical group assessment day, then they showed us around the office and let us listen to few calls with senior agents. And then individual interview. We were 10 people and who ever was selected from the group session got to see the office and had the interview after listening to some calls with other agents. The agents would also train me after I accepted the offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell us one situation where you had to deal with a difficult customer?   Answer Question

Negotiation

none, take it or leave it