Lee County Clerk of Court Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Lee County Clerk of Court

Service Desk Specialist I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Myers, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lee County Clerk of Court (Fort Myers, FL) in July 2016.

Interview

First interview was over the phone. Pretty standard HR questions, nothing that was difficult to answer. No technical questions. There were two managers on the phone interview. About a week later was called in for an in person interview with the same questions and same interviewers. I thought it was odd they were asking the exact same questions.
    The second interview lasted 1 hour 20 minutes. I thought the interview went very well but never heard back from them even when I sent follow up emails. Never received a response which really isn't professional. At least have HR send a letter. I had many many years of experience in this type of job and also have a computer science degree.

Interview Questions

• Typical questions...give examples of how you dealt with a difficult person. Do you prefer to work alone or as a team. Where do you see yourself in 5 years. Both people conducting the interview were very nice no problems.
      I prepared for the interview and brushed up on the software they used etc.   1 Answer

Computer Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Myers, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lee County Clerk of Court (Fort Myers, FL).

Interview

Manager was late, she didn't apologize, and she didn't seem to care. She and the other interviewer were judgmental and snippy at times and lighthearted at other times. Most of the questions were fair and pretty standard. The interview lasted around 45 minutes. The manager was obviously a power-tripper and not all that respectful. She was dishonest and misleading about the office culture.

Interview Questions

• Do I prefer to work on a team or independently?   1 Answer

Legal Secretary Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Myers, FL

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lee County Clerk of Court (Fort Myers, FL) in May 2010.

Interview

Applied online and they contacted me to take typing test. Interviewed with 2 people and interview lasted about 1/2 hour. Went very well and actually thought I may have had the position but they never contacted me back again.