Lee Hecht Harrison Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lee Hecht Harrison Interview Questions

Updated Apr 30, 2018

2.6

Career Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lee Hecht Harrison.

Interview

Denver CO office. First, a phone screen. Standard questions were asked. It fell apart when we tried to schedule an in person interview. They were really inflexible and would not allow a Skype interview (this was the first interview after the phone screen, it was snowing and the cost of travelling to the office was really high). I felt that they were being really insensitive and as a recruiting company, they should be more flexible. I wanted to interview with them, but they refused any attempt to help or reimburse me for my travels.

Interview Questions

• Are you looking for full or part time? This is a part-time position.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Lee Hecht Harrison.

Interview

Manager conducted interview. He asked to give examples of skills expressed in career summary in action. Asked about history and client impact. Specific stories with situation, obstacle, action, and result appreciated.

Interview Questions

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Lee Hecht Harrison.

Interview

Took a long time and HR was not really involved. Once hiring mamager got organized it went smoother. It was just a scattered process, probably because HR didn't really have much involvement. Overall not streamlined.

Career Counselor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Lee Hecht Harrison (Detroit, MI) in September 2016.

Interview

One screening interview was arranged via email directly with the line manager. Follow up advising I was unsuccessful was received via email after 2 weeks. I felt the interviewer was very focused on the job and not focused on me as a candidate

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you managed a full caseload of clients.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Guaynabo, PR

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lee Hecht Harrison (Guaynabo, PR).

Interview

Easy interview, just general questions regarding my past experience. They asked details about my educational background. The focus of the interview is in getting to see your customer service skills and administering a personality test.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maitland, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lee Hecht Harrison (Maitland, FL) in August 2016.

Interview

Talked to 2 members of my potential team. Interview went smoothly. We talked about internal customers and what was my experience with them. They talked about their company and gave me a background on what they do. They asked me to explain what I did in my career.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Lee Hecht Harrison.

Interview

The interview was with 2 Sales VPs. They were extremey nice and asked many questions on how I could make their account management stronger. Their personalities were completely different. The interview process didnt prepare me for the volume of work that would've been necessary. They did share how difficult the personalities would be.

Interview Questions

• How strong were my computer literacy skills?   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lee Hecht Harrison (Houston, TX) in August 2015.

Interview

Everyone was very nice, very welcoming. They asked great questions, paid attention to my answers and responded to my questions openly and honestly. We sat in a medium sized conference room which had a bunch of long tables linked together to form a large, open centered square, which actually made it difficult for all 4 of us to sit and talk so far away but overall it was fine.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to be warm, friendly and helpful to people who may have just been let go and could be a little unpleasant?   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Interview

I was introduced to the company through someone I knew.

The interview process was pretty straight forward. Lhh was an employer that was looking for someone with relevant skills and background.

They need to hear how you could contribute. Give examples of your job wins that are relevant to the position.

Interview Questions

• Questions weren't difficult. I was asked questions about my background and how my experience related to the job.   Answer Question

Sales Support Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Lee Hecht Harrison (Minneapolis, MN).

Interview

Interviewed with sales team then with general manager and manager of operations. Easy questions, no assessments or tests to prove my ability. Did not seem to follow any kind of format. Was more of a concersation than an interview.

Interview Questions

• I was well prepared and did nit seem to have a difficult question.   1 Answer