Lee Hecht Harrison Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 30, 2018

2.6

Web Dev Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Lee Hecht Harrison (Orlando, FL) in December 2012.

Interview

A panel interview, relatively relaxed covering the ussual background and relevant work experience. 4-5 people present.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maitland, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lee Hecht Harrison (Maitland, FL) in August 2016.

Interview

Talked to 2 members of my potential team. Interview went smoothly. We talked about internal customers and what was my experience with them. They talked about their company and gave me a background on what they do. They asked me to explain what I did in my career.

Interview Questions

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Lee Hecht Harrison.

Interview

Took a long time and HR was not really involved. Once hiring mamager got organized it went smoother. It was just a scattered process, probably because HR didn't really have much involvement. Overall not streamlined.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Juan, PR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Lee Hecht Harrison (San Juan, PR) in March 2013.

Interview

Pretty straightforward,just a few normal questions about experience and education. After the pre-screening process on the phone just one in person interview. You have to take a personality test, they mostly base their decision on the test result.

Account Manager II Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lee Hecht Harrison in July 2012.

Interview

Face to face and phone interviews with direct manager, dotted line manager, and a member of the executive team. Also, attended in-office workshops during the process to get a better understanding of what I would be selling and the solutions we were offering.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you will be successful in this role?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Did not negotiate.

Vice President Business Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Lee Hecht Harrison (Saint Louis, MO) in June 2013.

Interview

Interview with Areas Sales Director and then the Managing Director. You will likely also have to interview with the SVP of Sales. A big emphasis was placed on knowing the companies you are connected to in the local area. They will also ask to describe your sales process. Interview questions were pretty straight forward.

Interview Questions

• Selling process, and connections to potential accounts will be important to have.   1 Answer

Vice President Business Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Lee Hecht Harrison (New York, NY) in April 2012.

Interview

They are into lots of systems and process. You better like accounting for every call you make and don't expect to get new accounts because every account is taken!!! You will be begging for a few bones to be given to you. I found this out the hard way.

Interview Questions

• They wanted me to present and sell them on one of the LHH solutions. Gotta have great presentation skills. They want to be "closed " and see that I could make the calls needed and put the hours in. They did not want me to work from home.   Answer Question

There was no diversity! They wanted to use diversity as a selling tool when in NYC they have no Latino, Asians and only one black career coach. In NYC! Just felt wrong. I also need more flexibility to work at home.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lee Hecht Harrison (Houston, TX) in August 2015.

Interview

Everyone was very nice, very welcoming. They asked great questions, paid attention to my answers and responded to my questions openly and honestly. We sat in a medium sized conference room which had a bunch of long tables linked together to form a large, open centered square, which actually made it difficult for all 4 of us to sit and talk so far away but overall it was fine.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to be warm, friendly and helpful to people who may have just been let go and could be a little unpleasant?   1 Answer

Facilitator/Career Coach Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Lee Hecht Harrison (Raleigh, NC) in September 2010.

Interview

Interviewed by manager at lunch then hired.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They don't negotiate

Sales Support Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Lee Hecht Harrison (Minneapolis, MN).

Interview

Interviewed with sales team then with general manager and manager of operations. Easy questions, no assessments or tests to prove my ability. Did not seem to follow any kind of format. Was more of a concersation than an interview.

Interview Questions

• I was well prepared and did nit seem to have a difficult question.   1 Answer