KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt
Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Lee Murphy Law Firm Interview Questions

Updated Jun 12, 2014

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4 of over 4 interviews

In Person25%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Lee Murphy Law Firm

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Laguna Beach, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Lee Murphy Law Firm (Laguna Beach, CA) in Apr 2014

Interview

I am a very hard worker and knows a lot of costumer service. Also, I am a college student who is looking for a full-time job that pays well for my education. Your company would be happy to have me.

Interview Questions
  • If I had any experience?
    1 Answer
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Lee Murphy Law Firm (Houston, TX)

Interview

The first part of the interview starts with you having to wait in the lobby for at least an hour. During that time you will see a variation of of employees walking by asking if you need a drink or if you are waiting on someone. After waiting you are pulled into the office and interviewed by the supervisor. The supervisor asks you about your previous work experiences. You are then interviewed by another supervisor. Same thing: Explain your previous work experience.

Interview Questions
  • There were none. They are looking for brainless answers that conform to their robotic work value. There are no behavioral questions here. Just straight forward. If you have previous customer service experience, how fast can you type, etc.

The latest conversations about Accounting

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lee Murphy Law Firm (Houston, TX) in Nov 2012

Interview

Went well, leaving me with false hope of a 90 review and salary hike. This did not occur at all: The review or the salary hike.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work at LeeMurphy?

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Lee Murphy Law Firm (Houston, TX) in Apr 2012

Interview

I applied online via Craig's List and was called for pre-screening within 4 days. I was then called for an in person interview 2 days later. I met with a supervisor promptly upon arriving at the firm. The position and job requirements were explained in detail and each of my questions were answered. The firm also reimbursed me for parking during the interview.

Interview Questions
  • How do you handle constructive criticism?
RSS Feed</>Embed