Lee's Sandwiches Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Lee's Sandwiches

2.8

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Garden Grove, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lee's Sandwiches (Garden Grove, CA) in September 2012.

Interview

To my surprise I had to forget everything I believe in and started talking about my personal life. I was also told that I had a bad interview but I might get a job offer. This guy was a power trip! He would get me to change my words. Like the word outgoing was to be changed to friendly.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.   1 Answer
    • What do you wan to do for your future career.   1 Answer
    • Do you play sports?   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lee's Sandwiches.

Interview

it was very easy and they pretty much hired me on the spot. work wasnt all that great though and they expect a lot out of you for very little pay

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lee's Sandwiches.

Interview

I did my best, but I hate to say it honestly did poorly by fixing my clothing when I stood up and not repeating exactly what the interviewer said when saying bye.

Interview Questions

• What do you do in your spare time?
      What is your favorite food?
      What is your favorite restaurant?
      What would you do if you saw someone stealing something?
      What would you do did employees were being rowdy in the front?
      What makes a restaurant good?
      What did you dislike about your last job?
      They might have asked why should I hire you, why did you leave your last job, are you going to school, are you going back to school.   Answer Question

Shift Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lee's Sandwiches (Anaheim, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

Direct interview with the franchise owner herself, she trains you personally and the experience was great. There is three day probation and then you sign the job contract and start work.

Food Prep, Cook, Server, Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Riverside, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lee's Sandwiches (Riverside, CA) in October 2014.

Interview

Sat down at table and spoke with a manager he asked me about past experience with work and if I went to school then I was asked to come in the next week for training

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable with minimum wage   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was not about to negotiate

Social Media Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Lee's Sandwiches in July 2018.

Interview

Went to two interviews. Never received an email for an offer but months later received another email for a third interview. I confirmed for the third interview but then days later received a rejection email for the position with no explanation. I then emailed to ask about the third interview and never received a reply. Also called to speak to the hiring manager and could not get through to them. Very unprofessional.