Leesburg Regional Medical Center Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Leesburg Regional Medical Center Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Leesburg Regional Medical Center

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Leesburg Regional Medical Center.

Interview

There's was two seperate interviews- one with the director and charge nurses and second interview is a peer interview. They ask about your experiences and why you want to work for the company.

Nutrition Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leesburg, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Leesburg Regional Medical Center (Leesburg, FL) in June 2016.

Interview

Very pleasant. 2 interviewers , treated me very politely and proffessionally. Asked me about my previous skills and experience. Asked what I planned to do in the future. It was quick, lasting about 15 minutes. The interview made me feel excited to work for the company.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?
      What are your future goals?
      Answer Question

RN Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Leesburg Regional Medical Center.

Interview

Initial communication was with the HR recruiter. Fill out an application on-site, leave a resume. First interview was with the Department Manager. It was more of a formality than anything. Hiring decision was left to a Peer Interview with the Charge Nurse and RNs on duty. It's a "do we like you?" situation. Questions are pretty standard with nothing too complicated beyond a simple NCLEX style prioritization scenario.

Rrt Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leesburg, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Leesburg Regional Medical Center (Leesburg, FL) in October 2014.

Interview

LONG AND HR TOOK OVER TWO MONTHS TO GET RESUME TO DEPT HEAD. After this i was told one pay rate than low balled but had already passed on other jobs and need to work

RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leesburg, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Leesburg Regional Medical Center (Leesburg, FL) in August 2014.

Interview

Phone then face to face, a lot of waiting between each step, once offer was accepted there was a delay is getting proper paperwork to fill out and needed to stay job

Interview Questions

• Tell us a time of when things didn't go as planned? How did you handle it?   Answer Question