Legacy Health Interview Questions in Gresham, OR | Glassdoor

2.0

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

GoHealth Urgent Care Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gresham, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Legacy Health (Gresham, OR) in June 2017.

Interview

Initial communication with recruiter was good. They wanted to expedite my application based on my experience. I was rushed into an interview last-minute based on scheduling conflicts. When I showed up for the interview, the physician interviewing me did not shake my hand or make eye contact with me during our introduction. He was concurrently working a shift for the urgent care as well. He did not have my resume pulled up, nor did he seem to even know my name. He appeared flustered, unprofessional and unfocused. I am usually very calm and confident during interviews, but it was so awkward that I was completely off my game. I have gotten every job I've applied for professionally (mainly in EDs) but I did not receive an offer from GoHealth. Even if I had, I'm not sure I would want to work for a company where this kind of interview process is even acceptable. Makes me wonder how things are really run. Applicants beware: they may be interviewing you, but you should also be interviewing them. First impressions are pivotal.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with someone who wanted pain meds?   Answer Question
    • How would you deal with someone who was insistent on getting an antibiotic?   Answer Question

Legacy Health Response

Sep 12, 2017 – Sr. Recruitment Consultant

Thank you for sharing your feedback! We are very sorry to hear about your experience and will look for opportunities to improve our process in the future. If you would like to provide additional... More

Volunteer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gresham, OR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Legacy Health (Gresham, OR) in June 2014.

Interview

After i picked up a form to apply for the job i was contacted by one of the other managers or coordinators there named Debbie Gosnell. She asked me what time and day worked best for me to interview and i replied with a specific date and time. Once i arrived at the interview she asked me some pretty typical questions and then once i answered she asked which day(s) i would like to volunteer and the time that would work best for me. After that the interview concluded and i was able to attend an orientation that helped me understand the rules that i as a volunteer had to follow while working in the hospital. The rest is history.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be a volunteer at our hospital?   1 Answer