Legacy Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 23, 2017

2.9

PRN Sonographer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richland, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Legacy Health (Richland, WA) in November 2015.

Interview

As a new sonographer, finding a job as a new grad is difficult because the site usually has to take a few weeks to finalize your training and teach you their protocols to prepare you to work independently. Legacy Meridian shared this philosophy and stated that they were looking for a new grad that was hungry to work.

I had a couple of interviews before finding my first job. My interview with Legacy stood out from the rest for a couple of reasons. The one that stood out was the scanning portion of the interview. A member of the radiology staff was chosen to be my patient. She had just finished breakfast so the need to be NPO for an abdominal scan was thrown out. This doesn't always matter but for a patient with a more difficult body habitus you'd prefer they be fasting. Especially when this is a make or break for an interview. I was asked to do a full abdominal scan for an audience of two. As a new grad not familiar with the site's protocols I asked to be walked through what exactly they needed me to do. Needless to say I struggled and it was somewhat of a disaster. The "patient" was rude and seemed to be bothered that she had to volunteer for this and I definitely felt set up to fail. I was very confused with the process. The interview and warm nature of the staff ended immediately after that. It was a very odd experience.

Other sites kept the scanning light. Allowed me to show them basic scanning techniques, anatomy and pathology knowledge, and took into account experience, specialties that had been obtained, and personal/team skills that matter in the long run.

I've seen less demanding interviews for seasoned techs, let alone new grads. I wouldn't recommend interviewing here as a new grad.

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Legacy Health (Portland, OR) in January 2017.

Interview

After or resume/application has been revised internally for a group of person, I did 2 interviews one with a group of co-works and one with my future manager. Then HR gives a proposition and my manager call to finish dates to start. Smooth process, a lot of questions work, and some questions kind of personal, but

Clinical Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Legacy Health (Portland, OR) in February 2013.

Interview

Met with a recruiter who delivered me to the manager. Had a full day of interviews including with the manager, medical director, day staff, and night staff. Questions were appropriate and thoughtful. Lunch and dinner were provided to me.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Legacy Health (Portland, OR) in October 2016.

Interview

I was called for a phone interview, then invited for a personal interview. Several questions that they want to hear an ACTUAL EXAMPLE for an answer. Something you DID with what's being asked happened, NOT what you would do...

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when a situation with a patient went from stable to deteriorating. What happened and what did you do?
      Tell us about a time you had to deal with a personality problem with another employee that maybe didn't agree with what you did or are doing. What happened and what did you do?
      Tell us about a time when you had a difficult patient. What was the scenario, what was the patient unhappy about and what did you do about it?
      Tell us about a time you had several things stacking up to do before leaving your shift, you realize you are shirt in time. What happened and what did you do about it?
      Tell us about a time when your boss did or said something you didn't agree with. How did you handle that and what did you do and what was the outcome?
      Tell us about a time or more that you went above the call of duty for a patient. What happened and what did you do?   1 Answer

Physical Therapist Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Legacy Health (Portland, OR) in July 2016.

Interview

Online application through Legacy Health systems, panel interview by five therapists, background and reference checks completed two weeks post interview by a third party company. Notified by email of offer to interview, interviewed 3 weeks following submission of application.

Social Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Helens, OR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Legacy Health (Saint Helens, OR) in June 2016.

Interview

Be aware that being a former long term employee with an excellent work record means nothing here; you are simply one of many applicants. I had three applications submitted to Legacy and was in contact with their social work recruiter. I got an interview only after I contacted her to say I had been offered a job elsewhere and would be accepting the offer. It was a panel interview attended by several managers and the Lead Social Worker. There were good social work practice questions but I never quite got a concept of what exactly they were looking for to fill the position. Perhaps they didn't know, either.

Interview Questions

• I was particularly intrigued by one of the managers' remarking about my ability to carry a heavy caseload, based on my previous job with Legacy. It was a nice acknowledgement. It was also, I think, an indication of what to expect with the position for which I was applying.   Answer Question

Employee Relations Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Legacy Health (Portland, OR) in August 2015.

Interview

All stakeholders involved in selection process. Very thorough, which showed the value they place on the position. Initial interview with recruiter and hiring manager and then seconds with stakeholders.

Interview Questions

Legacy Health Response

Jun 30, 2016 – Digital Marketing

Hello and thank you for your feedback on the interview process. And welcome to the Legacy Health family!

Associate Applications Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Legacy Health in December 2015.

Interview

I had two different experiences when I applied for two different Associate Applications Analyst jobs. For the first job I only had a phone interview, was told the process would take "a while". Sent my thank you email, waited a couple weeks, then reached out for the next 5 weeks alternating email and phone and was neglected every time.
    For the second job I applied for, it was straight to a panel in person interview. Asked me 22 situational questions, asked me nothing about myself, driest interview ever. They said they would follow up in the next week and a half. I followed up after a couple of weeks, and again, ignored.

These people don't have any respect for job applicants.

Interview Questions

• All situational questions needing specific experiences.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Legacy Health (Portland, OR).

Interview

Submitted the application online. Had an initial/screening interview with the Director. I was selected for a final interview. It was a panel style interview with Director, HR, staff and others.

Physical Therapy Aide Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Legacy Health (Portland, OR) in June 2014.

Interview

I entered my application, and got a call for an interview approximately 2 months later. I interviewed with a panel with 4 supervisors/co-workers, each asking questions in turn regarding their specific department. I then underwent drug test, TB test/immunization, PPE training, orientation, and standard drug screening.