Legacy Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Legacy Health Interview Questions

Updated Apr 30, 2017

2.8

Pharmacist Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Legacy Health.

Interview

Fair interview questions with a panel of employees and management. Most questions were behavioral, philosophical, and a few clinical. Interview lasted ~30 minutes. Ended with my questions for them about the company.

Behavioral Health Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Legacy Health (Portland, OR).

Interview

Applied online for position. Application was pending for about 2 weeks. Was contacted to see if I could attend an in-person interview the following week. Interview was very laid back and comfortable. Interviewer was a department manager who was extremely kind. She made the interview more like a conversation than a typical HR interview. After interview I was contacted to start reference checks. They use an online program that sends an email to each reference and asks them to fill out a brief multiple choice survey rating several attributes about the candidate. I made sure to followup with each reference to make sure they completed this promptly. They also use a 3rd party company to verify employment, criminal history check, and education. Very positive recruitment experience and I am happy to have joined this company.

Interview Questions

• "Please describe your experience interacting with people who have mental illness..."   1 Answer

Legacy Health Response

May 23, 2017 – Digital Marketing

Thank you for your review and welcome to the Legacy Health family!

CNA2 Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Legacy Health.

Interview

Very casual. Manager reached out to me via email shortly after application submission. Gave me thorough directions to her office. Laid back atmosphere. Received a run down of what the entire unit was about, what kind of care, a job description, what the hours were and which was preferable. Good eye-contact. Would have typically had another manager interview with her, but only had the one.

Interview Questions

• What kind of conflict have you encountered with another co-worker and how did you resolve your differences?   Answer Question

Legacy Health Response

May 23, 2017 – Digital Marketing

Thank you and welcome to Legacy Health. We look forward to you growing with our family and community.

Surgical Technologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Legacy Health (Portland, OR) in December 2013.

Interview

Was contacted via email to come in for an interview. Although finding the unit was difficult, the staff was friendly and eager to help. The interview went very well, and was offered the job the following day. Was ready to start immediately, but due to needing to be in a New Employee Orientation, I did not start until several weeks later.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Legacy Health.

Interview

I received a phone call within a week of submitting my application on line. I met with the supervisor and manager within a few days and it was a very pleasant experience. I felt they were taking the time to get to know me.

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Legacy Health in July 2016.

Interview

Easy Skype interview that included a panel of organization leaders. Standard questions and did not use behavioral questions. Then was called with an offer and received and offer letter. HR was great to work with

Phlebotomist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Legacy Health (Portland, OR) in December 2016.

Interview

Very thorough but casual and conversational. Interviewers were friendly and knowledgeable and made me feel very comfortable and enthusiastic about the position. They even gave me a tour of the facility.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you did not get along with a coworker and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Senior Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Legacy Health (Portland, OR) in December 2015.

Interview

Applications are often screened for Epic certifications. Having a referral from within the same department you are applying is very helpful. Once your application makes it through HR to the manager, they may setup a phone interview. If they feel a good fit, you may be invited for a panel interview. The panel asks a series of questions to determine your personality and skills.

Interview Questions

• What was a difficult situation that you had to overcome and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Legacy Health (Portland, OR) in October 2016.

Interview

I was called for a phone interview, then invited for a personal interview. Several questions that they want to hear an ACTUAL EXAMPLE for an answer. Something you DID with what's being asked happened, NOT what you would do...

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when a situation with a patient went from stable to deteriorating. What happened and what did you do?
      Tell us about a time you had to deal with a personality problem with another employee that maybe didn't agree with what you did or are doing. What happened and what did you do?
      Tell us about a time when you had a difficult patient. What was the scenario, what was the patient unhappy about and what did you do about it?
      Tell us about a time you had several things stacking up to do before leaving your shift, you realize you are shirt in time. What happened and what did you do about it?
      Tell us about a time when your boss did or said something you didn't agree with. How did you handle that and what did you do and what was the outcome?
      Tell us about a time or more that you went above the call of duty for a patient. What happened and what did you do?
      1 Answer

Patient Access Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Legacy Health (Portland, OR) in February 2016.

Interview

Standard interview questions. Felt too scripted. Wasn't much room to show my personality and I couldn't get a good feel of others. It seemed to forced and not organic. Not a good way to get a true feel of someone's personality or potential for a role

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time when you provided exceptional customer service   Answer Question