Legacy Housing Corporation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Legacy Housing Corporation

2.4

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Legacy Housing Corporation (Fort Worth, TX) in May 2018.

Interview

Met with the project manager, we went over my resume in detail, we talked about my skills, work experiences past and present, why I was looking for a new job, then we talked about the job position and how my experience fit another job opening. Left the interview and got the job offer for the new position a couple hours later.

Interview Questions

• What type of experiences did you have during your internships?   1 Answer

Field Collector Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Legacy Housing Corporation (Fort Worth, TX) in December 2013.

Interview

Basic questions on experience and qualifications . Nothing tricky and it was pretty strait forward . Resume is required .benefits were not discussed due to lack of knowledge and was told they would be explained once hired.

Interview Questions

• How long do I intend to work there   1 Answer

IT Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bedford, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Legacy Housing Corporation (Bedford, TX) in March 2019.

Interview

I had a phone interview with a recruiter first, followed a couple of days later with another phone interview with a member of the Board of Directors. Both of which went well and I scheduled an in-person interview a couple of days later.

Interview Questions

• On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being the highest, how comfortable are you with Windows Servers   1 Answer

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Eatonton, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Legacy Housing Corporation (Eatonton, GA) in July 2018.

Interview

The interview process was a positive one. The experience left me anxious and excited to go to work for Legacy. It lasted about 20 minutes, give or take a few minutes. Management really takes time to ask the right questions and make you feel part of the team even before you start.

Interview Questions

• How long did it take to finish my College Degree?   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Legacy Housing Corporation (Greenville, TX) in September 2017.

Interview

very informative, specific but also relaxing. Made me feel comfortable. when going into the managers office he offered water. we sat down and talked hobbies for a while then actually got into the question. The question were not hard to answer and also helped me to under standwhat and how i would be selling.

Interview Questions

• Are yo a hunter or a farmer?   1 Answer

Director of Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Legacy Housing Corporation (Fort Worth, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

I talked to one of the owners about working for Legacy Housing and the skills and talent with which I could help their company. I had met with both owners previously when the company was just getting started. We discussed building techniques common to our industry.

Interview Questions

• Do I know about Modular home construction.   1 Answer