Legal and General Investment Management Interview Questions in London, England | Glassdoor

Legal and General Investment Management Interview Questions in London, England

Updated Sep 21, 2017

3.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Asset Allocation Strategist Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Legal and General Investment Management (London, England (UK)) in February 2016.

Interview

Talked through my CV
    Asked a couple of questions with respect to my previous experience
    Asked some current financial news/themes
    Drew yield curves and asked me to explain the potential implications behind them

Interview Questions

• (Drew a yield curve that behaved differently to how a yield curve normally looks like) What do you think this shows?   1 Answer

Client Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Legal and General Investment Management (London, England (UK)) in January 2015.

Interview

3 rounds with 6 people in total - challenging and grilling interview - extremely competitive (hundreds of applicants for each position). Each round covers your backgrounds with technical questions, competency-based questions and tests. You will meet cheerful and positive people as well as more inquisitive and daunting characters (good cop bad cop) all with the aim to undermine your confience and test you.
    Prepare prepare prepare!

Interview Questions

• General questions on CV/background - Some technical questions - Tests   Answer Question

Graduate Trainee - Index Funds Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Legal and General Investment Management (London, England (UK)) in June 2013.

Interview

I have been through a telephone interview in which they asked me for the "usual" questions: why us, why not our competitors, what do you know about the company/position, why this position, which are my hobbies, etc.

After that I got through to the assessment day, in which I had a group investment exercise, an individual presentation (the topic was given to us approximately one week before the assessment day), a resit of the online tests and another interview (longer and more complex, more focused on behaviour in the work environment and/or opinions on the future of the company).