Legg Mason Interview Questions in Baltimore, MD | Glassdoor

2.8

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Legg Mason (Baltimore, MD) in March 2017.

Interview

Met with 6 different senior accountants on 2 different days. Overall it was a relaxed interview and the interview was really about them getting to know me. In total the interview lasted about 3 hours.

Interview Questions

• What are the courses you are taking ?How do you think these courses would help you succeed in this intern position?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Legg Mason (Baltimore, MD) in August 2015.

Interview

Applied online. Received a call from HR a few days letter to set up interview. Interview was very laid back, asked basic questions regarding my skills and how they applied to what LM does. Interviewed with three different employees. The interview lasted about an hour and a half.

Interview Questions

• Can you tell us about your experience at XYZ firm and how the skills you obtained there apply to LM?   Answer Question

Client Service Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Legg Mason (Baltimore, MD) in April 2015.

Interview

Process took around 2 months. Preliminary interview over phone asked fit questions. Second interview was longer. 5 hour process/met with 10 people total. Some technical but mostly fit again. Overall, great people and great company

Interview Questions

• Asked to give my opinion on macroeconomic currents in the marketplace   Answer Question

Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Legg Mason (Baltimore, MD) in March 2015.

Interview

Met with HR briefly, then met with two different departments. Everything was one on one. They went over my resume, asked about my experience, and talked about projects I would do. They went over their background and how long they had been with the company. Very nice, down to earth people. Then I asked questions about the company's culture and what they do day to day.

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Legg Mason (Baltimore, MD) in August 2012.

Interview

Submitted Resume and within 2 days I was contacted for a phone interview, followed by two 1-on-1 interviews and finally a group interview.

Interview Questions

• What skill do you feel you possess that allows you to work with people from different backgrounds?   Answer Question