Leggett & Platt Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Leggett & Platt Interview Questions

2.8

Maintenance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Leggett & Platt (Fort Worth, TX) in March 2013.

Interview

Just 1 interview. Hired on the spot because they have such a turn around they are desperate to get people.

Negotiation

Gave me whatever I wanted

Controls Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carthage, MO

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Leggett & Platt (Carthage, MO) in May 2011.

Interview

They met with me. They already know me from working on projects from them.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They interviewed me 1 on 1 and hired me the next day. Great people and they have a great personality.

IT Interview

Interview

Only had phone screen, talked with person in charge of hiring; asked standard behavioral questions (tell me about you, strengths, weaknesses, why us, etc.), as well as asking a bit about certain things on my resume. Asked about one of my past job experiences, and challenges I faced there, as well as what I want out of my career/Leggett & Platt.

Machine Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Monroe, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Leggett & Platt (Monroe, GA) in September 2015.

Interview

Interview and testing went well and was not difficult. I was hired but then fired immediately following the physical, which asked of medical history. Do not apply here if you cannot lift heavy boxes ,50+ lbs, over your head and walk around the room. I was told this was going to be a range of motion test and was very easy.

Interview Questions

• You are asked to write down the salary you are expecting.   1 Answer

IT Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Leggett & Platt.

Interview

They focused on irrelevant information in the phone interview. Did not give me a time frame to when they would call about in person interviews. A month later I heard back that they had filled the position.

Clipper Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Leggett & Platt.

Interview

I filled out an application. A few days later, the HR lady called me in for an interview. I interviewed with the supervisor and they called me to offer me the job about 2 days later.

Anonymous Employee in Carthage, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Leggett & Platt (Carthage, MO) in August 2016.

Interview

Standard interview questions - prior experience, prior jobs, strengths and weaknesses. There was a phone screen, then a live interview and then a drug test. They also did a background check, and for some reason a credit check (?). Overall pretty standard

Interview Questions

• What didn't you like about your previous employer?   1 Answer

Machine Operator Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Leggett & Platt in December 2009.

Interview

I went in talked to the person who was going to be my manger, the head of human resources, the head of OSHA for our plant. I had to watch safey viedos and a few other ones and fill out Q&A papers that related the what i had watched i was taken around the plant inside and out showed where i would be working if i was hired. i talked to the head of human reasources and went threw the rules and what was expected of me as an employee. Everyone was very nice and helpfull.

Setup Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Leggett & Platt in August 2010.

Interview

i filled out app they called had interview took drug test then started

Interview Questions

• asked if i knw what certain tools were   1 Answer
    • asked if i was available for any shift   1 Answer

Negotiation

nothing

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Windsor, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Leggett & Platt (Windsor, ON (Canada)) in January 2009.

Interview

Submitted the resume for posting on the internet. Got a call from HR generalist for basic questions. Then scheduled for 1st round of interview with a couple of managers. After that one, got called for a second round with the director of engineering. After about 2 weeks got a call and offered the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not negotiate. They offer a 3 month probation as it was a new position. But did give credit for the time works when converted to full time.