Lehigh Hanson Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 10, 2017

2.9

EIT Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Lehigh Hanson (Tucson, AZ).

Interview

Got an in person interview then sent a computer guided interview and never heard back. The in person interview went well but the computer interview was more difficult because you're expected to talk into a computer with nobody on the other side. Conversations are much easier and natural than simply answering a prompt staring at yourself on a computer screen.

Interview Questions

• What are three strengths and three weaknesses about yourself   Answer Question

Mill Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Lehigh Hanson.

Interview

Was brought in for in person interview. Met with several people over lunch. Very awkward trying to answer questions over the atom sphere of restaurant. Went for a brief walk through with one of supervisors. Had to fill out application after, that was all there was.

Interview Questions

• How would your previous experience help you in this position   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Lehigh Hanson (Sacramento, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

Applied on website. Contacted by corporate recruiter for initial phone interview. Then went for face to face interview with regional manager. Sat through an interview that lasted about an hour and a half with a multitude of questions.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to work late hours. Are you familiar with CRM's. What skills do you bring to the position   Answer Question

Mechanical Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Luis Obispo, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lehigh Hanson (San Luis Obispo, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

On campus interview with four representatives
    Very casual, normal process
    No technicals

Next was the over the phone. With the plant manager and one HR rep. Again no technicals.
    Asked a lot of personality and interest related questions. Seemed they were looking for someone bursting with enthusiasm about concrete. Seemed like a very down to earth hiring crew.

Interview Questions

• What are you looking for in this internship?
      Greatest Weakness
      Answer Question

Manager Interview

Application

The process took 8+ weeks. I interviewed at Lehigh Hanson.

Interview

Applied online. I met or exceeded the job description posted. I didn't hear anything back, so I tracked down a recruiter. He said I didn't have enough experience for the role and that if I wanted a role like that I would have to be an hourly plant worker on second shift and work my way up. 2 months after I was told this, I got
    An automated email from the online system saying they chose someone else

Interview Questions

• How is your management experience applicable to this role?

Is this all the experience you have?
      Answer Question

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lehigh Hanson (Irving, TX).

Interview

Interview process was pretty fast. Starts off with a phone interview then a panel interview then interview with director. Very nice people and not intimidating. Sometimes the panel interviews are broken down over a few days but sometimes all at once.

Interview Questions

• A lot of questions are behavior questions and questions about your experience   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiating was easy. Got exactly what I asked for

Senior Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Lehigh Hanson (Houston, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

Email sent by senior recruiter to set up a phone interview on same day resume was submitted, selected future date for phone interview, had phone interview, salary requirements were above range, no follow up after this discussion.

Interview Questions

• Reviewed resume and salary requirements   1 Answer

IT Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lehigh Hanson.

Interview

Applied online, after 2 weeks I had a phone interview - standard stuff. Then I had an in person interview with 2 of the 3 managers that I would be working with. Both very friendly people. The questions were mostly your typical interview questions. Did not really feel like an interview, it felt more like a friendly conversation.

Interview Questions

• Given unlimited resources, how would you implement _________ (action)?   Answer Question

Dispatcher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fogelsville, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lehigh Hanson (Fogelsville, PA) in December 2014.

Interview

Started with phone interview four months prior to hire. Then a one on one interview with HR, then another phone interview, then an interview with HR and my supervisor

Interview Questions

• They asked me what I would do with angry, tired drivers   1 Answer

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rapid City, SD

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Lehigh Hanson (Rapid City, SD) in September 2014.

Interview

I had my interview during the career fair at SDSM&T. My interview panel consisted of the employees which came to the career fair. We were set up in a room on campus and the over-all interview was very relaxed.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Lehigh Hanson?   1 Answer