Lehigh Hanson Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Lehigh Hanson

2.9

1. Featured Interview

Rail Terminal Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lehigh Hanson.

Interview

Great interview - Large panel to assess candidates from all angles and find the right fit for all involved. The panel consisted of several aspects of the business - Logistics; Plant Managers; HR ; Safety Manager.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle conflict? Do you work well with others? What do you know about the aggregates business?   Answer Question

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lehigh Hanson (Irving, TX) in August 2018.

Interview

They send you a video interview and an accounting /personality test through e-mail for you to complete before interviewing in person. When you move onto the 2nd round, you meet with 2 managers and then a panel of 5 senior accountants.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I interviewed at Lehigh Hanson (Irving, TX) in June 2013.

Interview

Initially, it was a telephone interview. On being satisfied, the manager called for a face-to-face interview. It was a relaxed friendly environment. The interview was for an hour and was conducted by technical team of 2 and then the manager.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rapid City, SD

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Lehigh Hanson (Rapid City, SD) in September 2014.

Interview

I had my interview during the career fair at SDSM&T. My interview panel consisted of the employees which came to the career fair. We were set up in a room on campus and the over-all interview was very relaxed.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Lehigh Hanson?   1 Answer

IT Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lehigh Hanson.

Interview

Applied online, after 2 weeks I had a phone interview - standard stuff. Then I had an in person interview with 2 of the 3 managers that I would be working with. Both very friendly people. The questions were mostly your typical interview questions. Did not really feel like an interview, it felt more like a friendly conversation.

Interview Questions

• Given unlimited resources, how would you implement _________ (action)?   Answer Question

Buyer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Lehigh Hanson in October 2017.

Interview

Had a phone interview the end of Sept. Took only 15 minutes, so I thought I blew it. A week later I was asked to interview face to face at the job location. I thought it went really well and was very excited with the outcome, but a month and a half later and I still don't have an answer. I broke down and emailed the person I had the phone interview with and was told that they're still interviewing and that no decision has been made yet? It would just be nice to know one way or another.

Interview Questions

• Pretty standard phone screening questions. The face to face interview was tougher.   Answer Question

Treasury Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Lehigh Hanson (Irving, TX) in May 2018.

Interview

Not a long process because they needed to fill the position quickly. I had a face to face with the hiring manager then a follow up interview with the CFO

Interview Questions

• I was asked about processes and skillset. My knowledge about treasury functions, SAP, capital markets and cash pooling.   1 Answer

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bristol, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lehigh Hanson (Bristol, TX) in February 2019.

Interview

Did on online interview 24 hours after I submitted my application. It was a recorded process. I got to stay at home for process and it was not at all intimidating.

Interview Questions

• What carrer goals I had in next 5 years   1 Answer

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lehigh Hanson (Irving, TX).

Interview

Interview process was pretty fast. Starts off with a phone interview then a panel interview then interview with director. Very nice people and not intimidating. Sometimes the panel interviews are broken down over a few days but sometimes all at once.

Interview Questions

• A lot of questions are behavior questions and questions about your experience   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiating was easy. Got exactly what I asked for

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lehigh Hanson (Dallas, TX) in April 2019.

Interview

I had phone interview with HR for 30 minutes and got answer in one week.
    Week after, I had face-to-face interview with accounting manager and controller.
    HR and hiring managers were very friendly and kind.

Interview Questions

• So many questions for situations at previous work / with co-workers/with managers
      but they are very friendly and kind.   Answer Question

Junior Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Lehigh Hanson (Irving, TX).

Interview

The interview was surprisingly easy. Got an email from Lehigh to do video interview. After couples of weeks, got a call for a panel interview. Questions were fairly easy related to responsiblities, achievements, and expectations. Enjoyed talking to the manager and senior manager.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself? What is your biggest achievement? Are you familar with SAP? How is your month close?   Answer Question