Lehman Brothers Interview Questions in Jersey City, NJ | Glassdoor

Lehman Brothers Interview Questions in Jersey City, NJ

3.5

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Lehman Brothers (Jersey City, NJ) in February 2012.

Interview

They ask about a lot of data structures and a few brain teasers. Make sure you read some "Cracking the Coding interview" to get an idea for these questions. I would say the technical part is 95% of what they are looking for so spend little to no time thinking of good behavioral responses. Great ideas - especially hobby projects and problems with their favourite language seems really good to me. It should reveal more about their relation to programming.

Interview Questions

• What are some things you like about the developer tools you use?   Answer Question

Technical Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Lehman Brothers (Jersey City, NJ) in September 2008.

Interview

One of my friend asked me to come and join Lehman to help him in his division. I was very excited to be part of one of the fastest growing divisions in the fastest growing financial company in US. I sent my resume there were 5 interviews over a week in first quarter of 2007, then due to some budget issues things got delayed, but there was constant update of the status of my candidature. One fine day my friend called me for a final interview with the division head, which went well, was offered the package the next day. I accepted the offer the following day and joined towards the end of second quarter.

Interview Questions

• How to sell an "equity option" if there are no long positions of the underlyer or the option itself ?   1 Answer