Lemongrass Thai Restaurant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Lemongrass Thai Restaurant

Barista Interview

Anonymous Employee in Morris Plains, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Lemongrass Thai Restaurant (Morris Plains, NJ) in May 2013.

Interview

Not very difficult. A short sit down with the manager asking basic questions. I went in around 4pm before the dinner rush and sat at one of the tables. I was notified about the acceptance a few days later. No prior experience is needed. They will teach you everything there.

Barista Interview

Anonymous Employee in Morris Plains, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lemongrass Thai Restaurant (Morris Plains, NJ) in January 2011.

Interview

Very brief and informal. It was at the restaurant during an off time. It took place at one of the tables. The interview was less than a half hour. I interviewed with the manager of the restaurant who was very friendly and welcoming.

Waiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Lemongrass Thai Restaurant (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in October 2014.

Interview

The one interviewed as was our current manager today,he was just asking about simple thing,specially I dont have any experience working as a waiter before. Only one on one interview and after the last and final interview is with the general manager,after that they asked me to send all the requirements so they can start processing my visa.