Lend Lease Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA | Glassdoor

2.0

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

IT Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dunwoody, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Lend Lease (Dunwoody, GA) in January 2013.

Interview

Interview process was very smooth. I did an initial phone screen, and then had to drive in on 2 separate occasions for interviews with 4 managers and 1 executive. This is not unusual for a management role. Everyone was very friendly and respectful. Great overall feel for the office and people.

Interview Questions

• None were super difficult. A few key questions:
      1) Tell me about yourself (for the unprepared, this can be tricky. Answer succinctly and with business accomplishment focus... not your life story.)
      2) Why do you want this role?
      3) How would you improve morale on the team?   Answer Question

They did not offer any work-from-home schedule, even partial, for supervisors (which is understandable). I was interviewing with other companies that did. Also, I was looking for something a bit smaller where I can be involved in more innovation (vs. operations). This has more to do with me, not the company. Lend Lease seems like a great company and a good group of people. I was very torn. I would recommend Lend Lease to others.