Lend Lease Project Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lend Lease Project Engineer Interview Questions

2.2

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Lend Lease (New York, NY) in January 2015.

Interview

I had one interview with two project execs. It lasted about 30 minutes. They asked very basic questions. They cared more about my resume than the actually interview. The one thing about Lend Lease is that the people are very friendly. Outside of work they are the nicest people in the world and this shows during the interview process. As long as you look good on paper and can speak to people, you're fine.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Lend Lease

Project Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lend Lease in December 2014.

Interview

On campus interview post-info session. Then after a follow up with interviewer, travel-paid trip to main office and site tours once there. Sit down meeting with project managers and head executive, then a 1:1 with the executive.

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Lend Lease (San Francisco, CA) in January 2014.

Interview

New grads like me are hired directly from colleges. Lend Lease send their representatives to schools to provide presentations on Lend Lease, their values and their current projects. They then talk to students and select a handful for interviews. After a first round of interviews typically with a senior project manager, a few candidates are selected and invited to the Lend Lease main office. At the office, you are interviewed by 3-4 people most of the senior PM's and a project executive.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lend Lease (Chicago, IL).

Interview

The interview process was very straightforward, one superintendent, one project manager, and one senior level executive spending about 20-30 minutes with me each. They paid for me to fly into town and interview (this was back in the days when companies had recruiting budgets large enough to pay for plane tickets). I received an offer letter in a week.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question to me was the standard "where do you want to be in 5 years?".   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiation...not really a negotiation for that entry level position.

Project Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Lend Lease in July 2012.

Interview

The interview process was fairly quick. They like to hire people with some connections. Luckily I graduated with some people already working there. There was a series of phone interviews before a face to face interview. There was also a questionnaire done by the HR manager before the last interview.

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lend Lease (Boston, MA) in January 2011.

Interview

The interview was with the Vice President of operations. The format was an informal meeting set-up. The questions were the traditional questions that one may expect. The interview was conversational to a point and I felt that this was a productive meeting in the end.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Lend Lease (New York, NY) in May 2008.

Interview

1 on 1 typical questions...usually is a senior project manager the 1st time around...the second round is an executive (if you make it to the second round, the job is yours unless you really screw up on this one)

Negotiation

Just be smooth and don't ask for $$ until they tell you the base pay, make sure you know what's the average pay for your city and the competition (more or less), if they offer you less diplomatically explain your reasons to request more, if you think is fair I would take, the first year you will get a raise and possibly a bonus depending where you are working (you also get a new employee signage bonus, again depending on the project they assign you...)

Project Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Lend Lease.

Interview

Applied online and received a phone call 2 weeks after the end of the recruitment advertisement. Was promised an interview with a project manager/site manager but this never happened. Called the interviewer a few times afterwards but they kept rejecting my calls/telling me they will get back to me with more information.

Interview Questions

• how much are you looking for in terms of remuneration?   Answer Question

Project Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Lend Lease in January 2008.

Interview

Initial interview by phone. Followed by a one on one interview by my boss, the person whose position I would take and others that I would potentially work for.

Interview Questions

• I do not recall any difficult or unexpected interview questions   Answer Question