LendUp Data Architect Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Data Architect

LendUp Data Architect Interview Questions

Data Architect Interview

Interview

Several noteworthy points

1. The rejection email was sent 5+ weeks after the onsite interview. In fact, it was this email that reminded me, "Oh, I actually had this onsite that I never heard back from and completely forgot about".

2. It took 3-4 weeks to schedule the onsite, because - paraphrasing their words - the team had no availability. As candidates who make every reasonable effort to accommodate potential employers' schedules, we also expect reciprocity, or at least a good-faith effort at reciprocating our flexibility.

3. Before they informed me of an onsite, there was a technical phone screen. It took them 2 weeks to get back to me about the onsite.

4. The onsite itself. Interviewers are nice and smart, the supporting staff helpful and caring, but the lack of transparency with and trust for the candidate is frustrating. For somewhere between 6 and 7 hours, instead of dynamic and bi-directional technical discussions I have had with many others, the conversations with LendUp were that all information came from me, with no reciprocity from their end. Many conversations felt like that I was offering detailed technical knowledge, experience, and opinions on very specific problems they have (in general, this would be treated as consulting), but receiving no or very evasive answers when I asked even very generic questions on their corresponding approaches to the same problems.

Interview Questions

• Nothing really special. Mostly scenario-based questions.   Answer Question