LendUp Executive Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

2.0

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LendUp (San Francisco, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

I had 2 separate phone calls before going on-site. First phone call was the regular chat with the recruiter, second call was with the Executive Assistant to the CEO who oversees all the other EAs. During my on site, I met with Head of Business Operations, Head of Growth for a "Mission and Values interview" which was essentially a regular interview just less formal as we went to go grab coffee. Then I met with the EA to the COO, then the manager who the role would be supporting, and ended the day meeting with the EA to the CEO.

Overall, I had a great experience. My only caveat is that I thought this was the only on site I would have to do complete since I met essentially most of the team members this role would be working with. But I had to wait almost 2 weeks after to be invited for a 2nd on site to meet AGAIN with the EAs. This was fine, but I felt the communications from the recruiting team was very vague. I told them I wanted to move fast and they agreed, but I felt like they delayed me a lot. Which is not a bad thing - I might not have a been the best candidate in their eyes. After one month of interviewing/waiting on them, I was hoping to receive an offer, but ended up accepting a job elsewhere.

Great company, great product, great values, such hard working people - would just recommend to be a liiiiittle more proactive and transparent especially when the candidate has expressed great interest in the company and team.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle your manager emailing you at 7am in the morning asking you to cancel all his meetings for the day because he is not coming into the office?   Answer Question
  • Why do you want to work at LendUp?   Answer Question

LendUp Response

Jul 14, 2017

Dear Candidate,

Our sincerest apologies for not setting expectations better. My recruiting team strives to make each candidate's experience an exemplary one and it appears we could have done a better job here. I hope you will continue to consider LendUp as a potential employer of choice. We appreciate your feedback and will use this information to better ourselves!