LendUp Operations Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

LendUp Operations Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at LendUp

2.5

Operations Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LendUp in March 2018.

Interview

Phone interview...But the recruiter did not show up the first time without saying anything. Until later I wrote an email and was told to reschedule. Then she gave a call and only asked what attracted me with this opportunity, and she interrupted me in the middle and told me they are having some people in the final phase...How come the recruiter just don't value candidate's time and effort...I feel really disappointed about the recruiting process.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for LendUp

Operations Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at LendUp in January 2018.

Interview

I saw the job posting for Operation Analyst in Richmond, VA on LinkedIn and the description seemed like something I'd be a good fit for and am interested in. Researched the company mission and culture and it made me want to submit an application. A month later, got an email for a telephone screen. The telephone screening was a week later and took about 20 mins. Just a casual talk to ask me about why I was interested and past experience. Unfortunately I was told by my recruiter, Ana Quinonez, that the hiring manager was looking for someone with more years of experience, preferably in finance (I had about 1 year of continuous improvement experience in engineering). I was a bit disappointed because the job posting stated 1-3 years experience in a quantitative field, but I really appreciate her telling me why I wasn't a good fit instead of leaving me in the dark with a generic rejection email. She offered to connect on LinkedIn to keep me updated if she sees any position more align with my background. Not getting my hopes too high, but the gesture was very nice and professional. Although I didn't get the job, it was only 20 mins and I really appreciate the courtesy Ana gave. Overall, a positive experience.

Interview Questions

LendUp Response

Mar 14, 2018

Dear Candidate, thank you very much for your interest and support of our company LendUp! We want to thank you very much for your kind feedback and hope that you will continue to seek roles at our... More