LendUp Senior Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

LendUp Senior Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at LendUp

4.0

Senior Analyst Interview

Interview

Contacted via their career listing page. Spoke with a recruiter who clearly didn't read my resume or application, didn't listen on the call, and refused to answer some basic questions about the role.

Received an email a few days later that they were not planning on following up (at least they didn't leave me in limbo).

Interview Questions

LendUp Response

Apr 25, 2016 – Head of Talent Acquisition

Hi there, I'm sorry you didn't have a good experience. We've had an abnormally high amount of interest for the Analyst positions. I'd be more than happy to jump on a call to discuss your candidacy... More

Other Interview Reviews for LendUp

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at LendUp (San Francisco, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

Applied online and got an email for a phone screen. The phone screen by the recruiter explored my background, mostly looking for a fit with the role. There were questions about salary expectations and what to expect. Second round was very quantitative and demanding. You have to be very well prepared because of how smart the overall team is. The recruiters are very transparent about how long the process will take and very communicative.

Interview Questions