LendUp Senior Business Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

LendUp Senior Business Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at LendUp

Senior Business Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at LendUp (San Francisco, CA) in March 2018.

Interview

HR reached out to me in response to my online application, explained the entire interview process and set up a phone screen. After the phone screen, in-person interviews were scheduled for a single. The interview panel included team members, representatives from partner groups and executives. Everyone I met with was sharp, collegial, and mission-aligned. After the interviews, HR gave me a timeline for their response, then followed through on that. The process was straightforward, and the only reason I didn't accept the offer was another opportunity came up that was a better fit for me.

Interview Questions

• technical questions were structured as business case studies, but the focus was on discussion of the business and explaining my relevant experience.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for LendUp

Senior Business Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at LendUp (San Francisco, CA) in December 2014.

Interview

Pretty straight-forward and pleasant interview process overall. I was based on the East Coast, so had several phone conversations (cultural fit + case) with members of the team before flying out to SF. In SF, had a half-day worth of interviews (including another case) with various members of the extended team I'd be interacting with (revenue, growth, finance). Whole process took a few weeks, but probably also partly due to me being out of the country for 2.5 weeks over Christmas/New Years. Excluding that time I would say 3 weeks between first contact & offer. My interview in SF was on a Friday and I heard back with an offer Monday or Tuesday the week after.

Interview Questions

• - 2 Case interviews
      - Conversations geared to assess technical knowledge: SQL, modeling, credit risk, etc.
      - Talk about problems/projects I worked on at my old job (how I approached them/outcomes/learnings/etc.)
      - "The standards": Why LendUp? Why SF? Why leave current employer?   Answer Question