LendUp Senior Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at LendUp

1 Interview Review

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at LendUp (Oakland, CA) in July 2019.

Interview

The recruiter was smart and friendly. After a phone screen with the recruiter I advanced to a phone interview with the hiring manager.

Unfortunately, she was uninterested in our conversation from the get go. Perhaps she and the recruiter were not aligned on what she wanted in candidates?

It felt like she had made up her mind before speaking with me and resented still having to go through the motions.

For instance, the she asked me to give examples of relevant experience. I gave a couple of examples and then asked if that was sufficient or if I should continue. She said “Alright, thank you.” It was obvious that she hadn’t been listening. She didn’t answer my question.

Also, she called me 4 minutes late (for a 30-minute interview) and 20 minutes into the conversation she said, "We have 10 minutes left, do you have any questions for me?" When I asked her a question she yawned audibly while providing her response.

It was very disappointing. She seemed like a very cool person based on her bio.

Interview Questions