Lender Processing Services Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.0

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mendota Heights, Dakota, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Lender Processing Services (Mendota Heights, Dakota, MN) in April 2010.

Interview

I heard about the job through a friend and personally sent my resume and work history to his supervisor. After approximately 1 week, I was contacted by his supervisor to schedule an interview. The interview process was rather informal and dealt with work and educational history. The entire interview took approximately 25 minutes and was an overall positive experience. After the interview, it took over 60 days for me to receive an offer from the company. During this time, I followed up with the person who conducted the interview and was told to be patient while upper management reviewed departmental structure to determine the viability of taking on new employees.

Interview Questions

• The questions I was asked during my interview did not strike me as either difficult or unexpected. I was asked about my work and educational background and my aptitude with Microsoft Office software.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was not able to negotiate my starting wage.