Lender Processing Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lender Processing Services Interview Questions

2.6

Processor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Solon, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lender Processing Services (Solon, OH).

Interview

Short and sweet. Told you about the job, made the offer and that was it

Negotiation

No negotiation. Take it or leave it

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lender Processing Services.

Interview

Got job through temp agency and was hired after completing typing test

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Pretty much told me what I was getting paid

Bankruptcy Setups Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lender Processing Services.

Interview

Phone interview,
    1 in person interview with team Manager and Supervisor

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Property Preservation Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Lender Processing Services (Jacksonville, FL) in October 2012.

Interview

Applied and received a call from HR within 48 hrs asking if I could be scheduled for an interview. I met with the hiring manager, they ask you standard behavioral questions "name a time when /how did you handle style questions, name 4 good/bad qualities." I believe there were about 10 questions.

Interview Questions

• Nothing unexpected, all your standard interview questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. The pay is very low compared to the industry standard.

Application

I interviewed at Lender Processing Services in October 2012.

Interview

The recruiter told me that I was called for an interview shortly after he submitted my resume.. The manager was very young and asked me a few questions, not very technical. Then I was given a written test which was fairly easy. I then met with two other team members who asked me very brief questions and then I was told that I will be contacted shortly.

I heard back from the recruiter the next day. I was offered the job almost immediately.

Senior Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lender Processing Services (Jacksonville, FL) in April 2012.

Interview

I interviewed with a manager which asked me personal questions and a lead tech which ask me the technical questions. The interview was rather short and that same day. The personal question were mostly about my work experience and how I got along with other employees. The technical questions were like what is a S0C7 or ASRA and how do resolve them.

Interview Questions

• How much experience in mortgage lending processing did I have.   1 Answer

Escrow Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Lender Processing Services (Irvine, CA) in January 2012.

Interview

The interview was easy. I was basically given a brief of the job duties and hired on the spot. My interview was with Jason Young who told me who I would be working for and what my responsibilities would be. I simply waited for my background check to come back and I was brought on immediately after that.

Quality Control Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lender Processing Services (Pittsburgh, PA) in December 2011.

Interview

Was interviewed face to face with 2 supervisors straight away with no phone interview. Interview process took about 20 minutes start to finish. Other candidates were also being interviewed on the same day. Was contacted by my recruiter with the job offer since the job was going through their agency initially. Was a "temp" until 3 months in when I was converted to full time employee by LPS.

Interview Questions

• 1)Are you available to do overtime 2)Can you handle conflict, give us an example 3)Are you comfortable taking phone calls   Answer Question

Computer Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Lender Processing Services (Jacksonville, FL) in October 2011.

Interview

Two phone interviews, one with the manager I would report to and one with a peer manager. Very professional, asked relevant questions about my experiences listed on the resume. Interviews lasted around an hour each time and covered technical knowledge, personality, and expectations I had for the position.

Human Resources Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Lender Processing Services (Pittsburgh, PA) in September 2011.

Interview

Came through an agency. Screened by the agency and then interview F2F with VP of HR and Payroll Mgr. Second interview over the phone

Interview Questions

• This position requires you to wear a lot of hats, what kind of time management and prioritization methods do you utilize with multiple tasks   Answer Question