LenderLive Network Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 29, 2017

2.8

Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at LenderLive Network (Denver, CO) in August 2017.

Interview

I applied and didn't hear back for 3 weeks, then I received a "thanks but no thanks" email, 3 days later they called and said they want to do a phone interview, I gave them some times to choose from. I never heard back. Another 3 weeks goes by and a recruiter contacts me to see if I am still interested and sets a phone interview. We have the phone interview and she said I was the perfect candidate and presented my resume to LL management. 2 weeks later she tells me they want to do a phone interview with the hiring manager and gave me some times to choose from. I sent them several time options and then didn't hear back for 2 more weeks. I contacted the recruiter and told them to take me out of the running, if it is this bad during recruitment I can only imagine what working there must be like.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself and how you could help us.   1 Answer

Receptionist/Administrative Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Temecula, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at LenderLive Network (Temecula, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

I met with the Generalist, Talent Acquisition, Human Resources and Vice President, Human Resources at the Temecula location. The current Receptionist welcomed me very professionally and kind. Both the Generalist, Talent Acquisition, HR as well as the Vice President, HR welcomed me professionally. Both were very informative and easy to speak with. They both were also knowledgeable of the company and what is expected and detailed about the job position. I felt very comfortable with both of them. Interview process was very smooth and pleasurable. Hoping to have an opportunity to join the LenderLive Temecula Team.

Interview Questions

• What are some of the experiences have you had in relation to the job you are applying for?   1 Answer

Executive Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LenderLive Network (Denver, CO) in December 2016.

Interview

While the recruiter was young, enthusiastic and encouraging, the two women I met face-to-face with were a 180 degree opposite! They had no personality whatsoever. I wanted to bolt out of the office the minute I sat down with them! The office was dingy, old and drab. I could NEVER see myself working there and am so happy they didn't want me, either. I would have declined an offer had it been extended to me.

Interview Questions

• What's the difference between an Administrative Assistant and an Executive Assistant? (THIS QUESTION HAD NO RELEVANCE TO THE JOB OPPORTUNITY AND I'M NOT SURE WHY THEY ASKED THIS).   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at LenderLive Network (Glendale, CO) in September 2016.

Interview

Brought in to meet the IT Dept. lead, Robert. He sat me down and asked some questions. The recruiter sat with us the whole time, mentioning how strong a mentor Robert had been to her. Later, Robert brought in a dev from his team to ask me a few questions. Pretty normal and overall went well. The dev and I got along and they were all nice enough.

Interview Questions

• Can you work on your own? Because we don't do code reviews, and you won't have a mentor. This agile development stuff that people are so excited about isn't used here and the way we do it works just fine.   1 Answer
    • What do you think about your earrings? Are you trying to make a statement or 'show the old folks' who you are?
      follow up comments from Robert....
      I don't care what you wear, and I'm not allowed to tell you what to wear, but some of the upper management folks might and it may affect your ability to succeed in the industry.   1 Answer

Underwriter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at LenderLive Network.

Interview

Meet with 2 different managers and answer questions about competency with different types of investors/insurers. They will ask specific questions only an underwriter would know like about self employment income, investor guideline, aus and compensating factors. They are pretty truthful about everything but if course you don't know what it's really like until you get in there. Takes a long time for HR to finish everything. There's a background check and a drug test.

Indexer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at LenderLive Network in October 2015.

Interview

The interview process is extremely important as you really get a feel for this great company. You get hired in fast if they want you too. Really a great place to work.

Finance Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at LenderLive Network.

Interview

Fairly easy and straight forward. Met with manager and one executive. No surprises or off the wall questions or testing. Just based on skill set and experiences. Had 2 in-person interviews that lasted no more than 1 hour. I will say I showed up 10 minutes early and had to wait at least 30 minutes before the hiring manager even showed up to get me. Not a great first impression.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions tied to previous experiences tied to the applied for role.   1 Answer

Training and Development Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale, CO

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at LenderLive Network (Glendale, CO) in May 2015.

Interview

Typical style interview initially with supervisor of the team, then with interviewed by the team without the presence of the supervisor. Job was not exactly what the description appeared to be and would require learning the business in order to be a good contributor.

Interview Questions

• What type of work environment do you prefer?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale, CO

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at LenderLive Network (Glendale, CO) in April 2015.

Interview

Very Unprofessional! Nothing technical asked but was made me realized I had an Accent, said if I am local or not. He was like he is trying to help me to build my resume. I was called over there to show how I should have my resume instead of being interviewed for the position. Particularly one guy who himself had an accent was doing all these other guy was trying to be nice to me. Every single time he brought things back to my resume and he even told me I need to realize that I have to change my resume. I really do not understand if he had problem with my resume why was I called for the interview. The interview was set up through a staffing company. oh and he told I have to put my visa status in my resume too. I told him I have employment authorization document. Don't know the outcome yet but I would say not offered since I was not really interviewed.

Interview Questions

• How would I handle the pressure or conflicts... or talk with higher managers   Answer Question

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at LenderLive Network.

Interview

I had to take a test and send it in to the company. If you passed the test you were offered a job. The only interview was a phone interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There wasn't anything to negotiate since this was a contract position.