LenderLive Network Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 6, 2016

2.6

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at LenderLive Network (Glendale, CO) in September 2016.

Interview

Brought in to meet the IT Dept. lead, Robert. He sat me down and asked some questions. The recruiter sat with us the whole time, mentioning how strong a mentor Robert had been to her. Later, Robert brought in a dev from his team to ask me a few questions. Pretty normal and overall went well. The dev and I got along and they were all nice enough.

Interview Questions

• Can you work on your own? Because we don't do code reviews, and you won't have a mentor. This agile development stuff that people are so excited about isn't used here and the way we do it works just fine.   1 Answer
    • What do you think about your earrings? Are you trying to make a statement or 'show the old folks' who you are?
      follow up comments from Robert....
      I don't care what you wear, and I'm not allowed to tell you what to wear, but some of the upper management folks might and it may affect your ability to succeed in the industry.
      1 Answer

Underwriter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at LenderLive Network.

Interview

Meet with 2 different managers and answer questions about competency with different types of investors/insurers. They will ask specific questions only an underwriter would know like about self employment income, investor guideline, aus and compensating factors. They are pretty truthful about everything but if course you don't know what it's really like until you get in there. Takes a long time for HR to finish everything. There's a background check and a drug test.

Indexer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at LenderLive Network in October 2015.

Interview

The interview process is extremely important as you really get a feel for this great company. You get hired in fast if they want you too. Really a great place to work.

Finance Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at LenderLive Network.

Interview

Fairly easy and straight forward. Met with manager and one executive. No surprises or off the wall questions or testing. Just based on skill set and experiences. Had 2 in-person interviews that lasted no more than 1 hour. I will say I showed up 10 minutes early and had to wait at least 30 minutes before the hiring manager even showed up to get me. Not a great first impression.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions tied to previous experiences tied to the applied for role.   1 Answer

Training and Development Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale, CO

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at LenderLive Network (Glendale, CO) in May 2015.

Interview

Typical style interview initially with supervisor of the team, then with interviewed by the team without the presence of the supervisor. Job was not exactly what the description appeared to be and would require learning the business in order to be a good contributor.

Interview Questions

• What type of work environment do you prefer?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale, CO

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at LenderLive Network (Glendale, CO) in April 2015.

Interview

Very Unprofessional! Nothing technical asked but was made me realized I had an Accent, said if I am local or not. He was like he is trying to help me to build my resume. I was called over there to show how I should have my resume instead of being interviewed for the position. Particularly one guy who himself had an accent was doing all these other guy was trying to be nice to me. Every single time he brought things back to my resume and he even told me I need to realize that I have to change my resume. I really do not understand if he had problem with my resume why was I called for the interview. The interview was set up through a staffing company. oh and he told I have to put my visa status in my resume too. I told him I have employment authorization document. Don't know the outcome yet but I would say not offered since I was not really interviewed.

Interview Questions

• How would I handle the pressure or conflicts... or talk with higher managers   Answer Question

Mortgage Underwriter Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at LenderLive Network.

Interview

I had to take a test and send it in to the company. If you passed the test you were offered a job. The only interview was a phone interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There wasn't anything to negotiate since this was a contract position.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glendale, CO

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at LenderLive Network (Glendale, CO).

Interview

I was contacted by a Staffing Agency whom interviewed and passed my information along. I had an in person interview the next day with the manager of the group and a job offer by the time I left the building. Overall the interview was pretty casual; it was definitely the most laid back interview I've ever had for a software development gig.

Interview Questions

• To be honest, the only *real* interview question was when the manager asked me if I could code up a specific program right then and there. The rest of the interview was a more casual conversation about the company and industry in general.   1 Answer

Negotiation

The negotiation was taken care of before my interview. I was told they wanted to pay one number and I asked for ~10% more, which they accepted.

Cash Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madison Heights, MI

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LenderLive Network (Madison Heights, MI) in October 2014.

Interview

The company does not direct hire in so i was advised to sign up with a contracting company named Aero Tec that they use to hire people in from as temps. once signed up i was selected for a 1 day interview where i was picked for the job on the spot

Interview Questions

• Will i be willing to work over time and weekends.   1 Answer

Ops Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at LenderLive Network.

Interview

The Senior Mgr that was there was motivated and got me very excited. Then, he left.

Interview Questions

• What makes you confident you can make a positive impact on this organization?   Answer Question

Negotiation

straight forward