LendingTree Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 1, 2017

2.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Marketing Interview

Interview

Another LT recruiter no-call - seems scattered and unprofessional overall. Recruiter scheduled time, then didn't call, then didn't answer email about rescheduling. Just be warned there's a high probability you're wasting your time.

Interview Questions

• I'll call you Tuesday at 11?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for LendingTree

Anonymous Employee in Burlingame, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at LendingTree (Burlingame, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

Very smooth and professional process. This is by far one of the best interview experiences I have ever had, from initial screening call with recruiter to final onsite interview with the team.

Marketing Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at LendingTree in June 2011.

Interview

This was the most unprofessional interview process I have ever experienced! Firstly the phone interview went well so an inperson interview was scheduled with the hiring manager. That went well and so another in person interview was scheduled with other members of the team and another in person interview with the hiring manager. Everything went well, or so I thought. The hiring manager was very positive acting as if I got the job. He walked me out saying I will hear from HR soon. 2 weeks pass and nothing - so I called to follow up with the hiring manager. He tells me it's a yes , he asks me what I think, I say so far it's positive for me as well, so he tells me I should get something soon. Obviously I believe an offer is on it's way. 3 weeks pass and I still don't hear anything so I call to follow up and he tells me that he found someone more suited for the job out of nowhere! How unprofessional and a complete breach of good faith. The worst, most unethical experience I have ever undergone

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest weakness   1 Answer