Lendio Corporate Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Lendio

1 Interview Review

Corporate Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lendio (Salt Lake City, UT) in January 2019.

Interview

A 30-minute phone screen was scheduled. It was a pleasant conversation that essentially went over my background as a recruiter with role-specific questions. The manager interviewing told me she would reach back out to me the following week regarding the next steps. After I emailed and called (the following week), I never heard back from the manager and was essentially ghosted. This behavior made me no longer interested in working for the company. As a professional recruiter, I NEVER ghost on candidates. It speaks volumes about the company and how they operate internally.

Interview Questions

Lendio Response

Aug 22, 2019 – Chief of Staff

I want to apologize that you did not hear back from us in the time period we had set. We have spent a lot of time and dedicated resources over the past year to improve upon our recruiting processes and while our intention is to make sure we get back to all candidates, there are times where we miss the mark. I know we cannot change your experience but wanted to thank you for providing your feedback. It is a valuable reminder for us that there is always room to improve.