Lendkey Technologies Interview Questions in New York, NY | Glassdoor

2.5

Sort:

Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lendkey Technologies (New York, NY) in May 2011.

Interview

Met with a few different people in the same day and we talked about previous experiences and it was all very easy, however, this was at a time early in the company's years and they have since made it a bit harder and many people have come and gone.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Lendkey Technologies (New York, NY) in October 2015.

Interview

Hiring manager was a no-call, no show for a scheduled interview. Even after a few follow-ups he never responded to close the loop. I felt this was quite unprofessional as I always make an effort as a Recruiter to close the loop with interviewees. It's rare that I experience "a black hole" effect.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lendkey Technologies (New York, NY) in June 2017.

Interview

I interviewed for Business Analyst position with the product team. The process encompassed of a phone call with director of talent followed by a video call with the product manager. After that I received a case study which tested problem solving skills in an agile development. I went on site for the final round where they organized three rounds with different team members.

Interview Questions

• How will you handle frequently changing requirements?   Answer Question
    • Behavioral questions like what will my previous boss say about me?   Answer Question

Office Position Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lendkey Technologies (New York, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very long and drawn out. Everybody was nice and so was the location. There were nice candies, snacks and water available. Although it was long and drawn out, the interviewers were nice and seemed very relaxed.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about my previous experience.   1 Answer