Lendkey Technologies Operations Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lendkey Technologies Operations Interview Questions

Interviews at Lendkey Technologies

2.3

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lendkey Technologies (New York, NY) in May 2011.

Interview

Met with a few different people in the same day and we talked about previous experiences and it was all very easy, however, this was at a time early in the company's years and they have since made it a bit harder and many people have come and gone.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Lendkey Technologies

Anonymous Employee in Blue Ash, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lendkey Technologies (Blue Ash, OH).

Interview

Walked into their office and sat in the waiting area as one of the interviews had gone over. Gave me a chance to check out the office which is really nice. Proceeded to be interviewed in a conference room by two people. Asked basic questions just for them to get to know me and then walked them through my resume. Took about 25 minutes. They left and two others came in, and it was pretty much the same thing with them. Took another 25 minutes.

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Lendkey Technologies (Cincinnati, OH) in March 2017.

Interview

Talked to a few employees at Miami University's career fair. Was asked into their Cincinnati office for an interview. I met with four different people. They asked basic fit questions.

Interview Questions

• What is the best advice you've ever received?   1 Answer