Lennar Interview Questions in Aliso Viejo, CA | Glassdoor

1.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

New Home Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aliso Viejo, CA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Lennar (Aliso Viejo, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

Sent resume to job board & called in week in advance. Met with hiring managers. One was on time the other was late. After 20 minutes, they said they ask every candidate to do a project; compare and sell Lennar with another builder and use your UVP (Unique Value Proposition). They asked for a second interview for the following week. Within 36 hours I received a "we went with another candidate".

Interview Questions

• They asked if I had worked in new home sales? Did I know the Lennar sales process?   1 Answer

New Home Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aliso Viejo, CA

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lennar (Aliso Viejo, CA).

Interview

They now make their new hires do either a power point presentation on how to sell or a face to face presentation on how to sell new homes. The interview process will take a while.

Senior Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aliso Viejo, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lennar (Aliso Viejo, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

Met with Controller of the Division, who provided a brief history of the position and the duties required. Discussed how my experience would fit / benefit the company. Very professional, but friendly. I only got through the initial interview - which took about an hour. The company is very large. The feedback was that I was too nervous, and so perhaps not professional or confident enough?

Interview Questions

• How much experience did I have with JD Edwards software?   1 Answer