Lennox Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 11, 2017

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Regional Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in McDonough, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Lennox (McDonough, GA) in August 2017.

Interview

McDonough was the center for the interview to be conducted. One (1) phone interview was conducted followed by Two (2) extensive interview processes in McDonough with 4 Regional, Director and VP team members.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself including background work experience and responsibility   Answer Question

Technical Channel Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stone Mountain, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Lennox (Stone Mountain, GA) in May 2017.

Interview

Interviewed with several managers. Followed by phone interview with the director of HR.
    Went very smooth. Managers were very professional and pleasant. Also , a phone interview with the corporate recruiter. I was hired in two weeks.

Interview Questions

• Why do I think that I'm the right person for the job.   1 Answer

Digital Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stone Mountain, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lennox (Stone Mountain, GA) in September 2016.

Interview

One of the exciting process in the interview was to answer a long set of the questionnaire related to the job and reflecting on your experience. At first, I thought it would be very early to respond those question as the part of the second step after the application at Lennox website.

Having done all the questionnaire helped me to reflect my experience cohesively, so at the interview stage, it was easier to answer my questions. There were few stages of phone interviews before they invited me to the onsite for a half day interview with various team members. It was an exciting process to go through.

Interview Questions

• The interview questions were mostly competency and behavioral questions to find if I was a match. Since I have done extensive research on the organization, I was able to answer questions confidently. At times some of the behavioral questions are tricky in most of the interview process, but since the long questionnaire helped me to introspect my experience better.   Answer Question