Lennox Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA | Glassdoor

4.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Digital Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stone Mountain, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lennox (Stone Mountain, GA) in September 2016.

Interview

One of the exciting process in the interview was to answer a long set of the questionnaire related to the job and reflecting on your experience. At first, I thought it would be very early to respond those question as the part of the second step after the application at Lennox website.

Having done all the questionnaire helped me to reflect my experience cohesively, so at the interview stage, it was easier to answer my questions. There were few stages of phone interviews before they invited me to the onsite for a half day interview with various team members. It was an exciting process to go through.

Interview Questions

• The interview questions were mostly competency and behavioral questions to find if I was a match. Since I have done extensive research on the organization, I was able to answer questions confidently. At times some of the behavioral questions are tricky in most of the interview process, but since the long questionnaire helped me to introspect my experience better.   Answer Question