Lennox Interview Questions in Carrollton, TX | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 7, 2017

2.0

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carrollton, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Lennox (Carrollton, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

Phone interview with the manager and another engineer. Scheduled for 30 minutes but lasted around 45. Typical phone screen from the manager perspective. The engineer did the type of interviewing where he asked generalized questions, but you were wrong in your answers since he was looking for something very narrow and specific. Not an inviting culture and would not pursue any further in this role/division.

Interview Questions

• How do you ensure sufficient coverage in traceability from requirements to test cases?   1 Answer
    • How would you troubleshoot a circuit board if it were given to you with a faulty transistor?   1 Answer

Metallugica Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carrollton, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lennox (Carrollton, TX) in September 2016.

Interview

My hiring and interview process was all positive. Expectations of the interview processes were met. Everything was done in a timely manor. Interviewers were fair and positive. Not one bad experience during the entire process

Mechanical Engineer Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carrollton, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Lennox (Carrollton, TX) in June 2013.

Interview

First it was an 45 min phone interview. They then called back a week or two later for an on-site interview that lasted around 4 hours. Talked with a couple engineers. As long as you have something in common to talk about you will be just fine. Very easy interview process.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

none