Lennox Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 17, 2017

2.9

22 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Mechanical Engineer II Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lennox in September 2017.

Interview

After applying on the website just the next day I was contacted by the HR over phone. He scheduled first phone interview with Hiring manager and a senior engineer. The interview was about 50mins long. They asked mainly about my previous work experience. They told me they would let me know of the next steps in the following week.
    I kept following up with the HR. 3 weeks later he told me I shall be contacted soon for an onsite interview.
    Next week I got an email saying they hired somebody else.

So with this company I suggest don't relax until first day of your job. Very unreliable and unpredictable.

Lead Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lennox (Columbia, SC) in June 2017.

Interview

Applied online and 2 weeks later received an email for a phone interview the following day. Spoke to recruiter over phone who was rude and did not even bother to look at my resume prior to interview. Was more of "I have to do this stupid interview to meet a quota" than an actual phone screen. Very disappointed in the lack of professionalism to a tenured professional position.

Interview Questions

• Why are you leaving your job?   1 Answer

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carrollton, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Lennox (Carrollton, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

Phone interview with the manager and another engineer. Scheduled for 30 minutes but lasted around 45. Typical phone screen from the manager perspective. The engineer did the type of interviewing where he asked generalized questions, but you were wrong in your answers since he was looking for something very narrow and specific. Not an inviting culture and would not pursue any further in this role/division.

Interview Questions

• How do you ensure sufficient coverage in traceability from requirements to test cases?   1 Answer
    • How would you troubleshoot a circuit board if it were given to you with a faulty transistor?   1 Answer

Leadership Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lennox (Richardson, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied for the position in November but it was placed on hold at the end of the year and reopened in the spring of 2017. During the phone screen, the recruiter was clearly explained the expectation for this role and background experience required. I had a phone call with the supervisor that same week and was brought in the following week for a face-2-face with that supervisor. A fourth 3.5 hour interview session was scheduled to meet individually with senior executives, an HRBP, and team members. They asked conversational behavioral based questions along with specifics of experience work history and calculations used to measure the success. I enjoyed working with my recruiter because of her professionalism. It spoke highly of the respect Lennox has for its employees and belief the employees are essential to Lennox's success.

Interview Questions

• Outside of traditional behavioral questions: tell me about yourself, have you been in a situation where you were faced with a challenge. I was asked "Explain project XYZ." I was also given a "homework" assignment to provide a 1-page summary on my approach to a current leadership training challenge they were facing.   1 Answer

COMMERCIAL SALES ADMINISTRATOR Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ontario, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lennox (Ontario, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

Phone interview with HR. Was told I would be meeting with the local hiring manager but HR never called to schedule it and when I followed up the HR person was no longer with the company. 2 months later received generic email that they were going with a different candidate.

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Lafayette, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lennox (West Lafayette, IN) in September 2016.

Interview

First round was conducted on campus next day after career fair. It was a general non-technical interview. Asked general behavioral questions. Second round was technical and telephonic. Technical questions related to resume were asked. No followup was done by the company. Very poor on replying mails and never gave any decision.

Interview Questions

• Why Lennox? Tell me one case when you had conflict with your team mate and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoneton, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Lennox (Phoneton, OH) in March 2016.

Interview

Phone interview with panel call. Asked general questions about finance work experience. Very typical for phone interview. Nice people. Not hard at all.To ensure you are ready, read all about lennox and their projects and what skills are needed to be an effective employee there.

Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lennox (Richardson, TX).

Interview

You first speak to the director of the dept in a 30 minute telephone screening. If asked for a formal interview you meet with the audit director and other member of executive management. Then you meet with a member of the accounting department. Lastly you meet with the audit team...all of them. You are asked a wide variety of questions about what you are currently working on and whether you understand job related concepts. The interview day took about 2 hours.

Interview Questions

• Do you know the difference between external and internal audit.   Answer Question

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Lennox.

Interview

4 step Interview process: 2 phone interviews about 30 minutes each, one in person with HR manager, and one panel with exec. level employees. Portfolio of work was required. The do not notify you if you are not selected, and do not return emails or calls.

Interview Questions

• What is your process for your strategy?   1 Answer

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Interview

Talked to HR, talk to hiring manager, interview with team