Lennox Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 20, 2017

2.9

COMMERCIAL SALES ADMINISTRATOR Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ontario, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lennox (Ontario, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

Phone interview with HR. Was told I would be meeting with the local hiring manager but HR never called to schedule it and when I followed up the HR person was no longer with the company. 2 months later received generic email that they were going with a different candidate.

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Lafayette, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lennox (West Lafayette, IN) in September 2016.

Interview

First round was conducted on campus next day after career fair. It was a general non-technical interview. Asked general behavioral questions. Second round was technical and telephonic. Technical questions related to resume were asked. No followup was done by the company. Very poor on replying mails and never gave any decision.

Interview Questions

• Why Lennox? Tell me one case when you had conflict with your team mate and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoneton, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Lennox (Phoneton, OH) in March 2016.

Interview

Phone interview with panel call. Asked general questions about finance work experience. Very typical for phone interview. Nice people. Not hard at all.To ensure you are ready, read all about lennox and their projects and what skills are needed to be an effective employee there.

Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lennox (Richardson, TX).

Interview

You first speak to the director of the dept in a 30 minute telephone screening. If asked for a formal interview you meet with the audit director and other member of executive management. Then you meet with a member of the accounting department. Lastly you meet with the audit team...all of them. You are asked a wide variety of questions about what you are currently working on and whether you understand job related concepts. The interview day took about 2 hours.

Interview Questions

• Do you know the difference between external and internal audit.   Answer Question

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Lennox.

Interview

4 step Interview process: 2 phone interviews about 30 minutes each, one in person with HR manager, and one panel with exec. level employees. Portfolio of work was required. The do not notify you if you are not selected, and do not return emails or calls.

Interview Questions

• What is your process for your strategy?   1 Answer

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Interview

Talked to HR, talk to hiring manager, interview with team

Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lennox (Richardson, TX).

Interview

Phone Interview with Recruiter, then leader.

Service Tech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lennox (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

THREE INTERVIEWS

Interview Questions

• pROVE TO ME YOU WANT TO WORK HERE ,   1 Answer

Transportation Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lennox (Richardson, TX) in September 2012.

Interview

1 on 1 interviews with 5 or 6 department heads all in one day. they were VERY organized. precise and timely. It was great to meet all the players in the work environment, you get a better sence of what is expected from each person and how their individual styles can or won't fit with your own

Interview Questions

• What data would you begin to analyze day 1?   1 Answer

Cash Applications Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lennox (Richardson, TX) in February 2012.

Interview

two interviews, each with division management. They reviewed your resume during the process, asked questions regarding their systems and my prior experience with working with others. Mostly talked about all the overtime to expect and the stress related.

Interview Questions

• Do I work well with others from another culture?? That was odd, I get along with everyone, yet why do they fire someone from another country just because they didn't like them. THAT WAS SO WRONG OF THAT COMPANY TO DO THAT..   Answer Question