Lennox Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.9

1. Featured Interview

Field Technical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Lennox (New York, NY).

Interview

Shortly after completing the online application, I was contacted be a district manager to schedule an interview at a Lennox office. The interview was very comfortable and the interviewer not only asked very good questions but also did a great job at answering my questions and informing me about the role I would play in the position that was available. This was followed up be two additional phone interviews with others in the company.

Interview Questions

• What made me feel like I would be a good fil for this position?   Answer Question

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carrollton, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Lennox (Carrollton, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

Phone interview with the manager and another engineer. Scheduled for 30 minutes but lasted around 45. Typical phone screen from the manager perspective. The engineer did the type of interviewing where he asked generalized questions, but you were wrong in your answers since he was looking for something very narrow and specific. Not an inviting culture and would not pursue any further in this role/division.

Interview Questions

• How do you ensure sufficient coverage in traceability from requirements to test cases?   1 Answer
    • How would you troubleshoot a circuit board if it were given to you with a faulty transistor?   1 Answer

Product Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lennox (Richardson, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview process was easy to follow. There was an initial phone interview with a recruiter, followed by a phone interview with the hiring manager. The next step was a 2 hour in person interview, with the first hour being a 1:1 with the hiring manager and team members, and the second hour being a more formal panel interview. Following this step, there was an exercise emailed out to be completed, finally followed by a verbal offer over the phone. Once accepted, the final stage before starting employment was completion of background check and drug test. The process was longer than previous experiences, but it was a good experience that allowed me to learn a lot about the company and the team I'd be working with.

Interview Questions

• Describe a project you managed in a previous role. What were some of the road blocks experienced during development, and how did you address them?   Answer Question

COMMERCIAL SALES Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Lennox (Richardson, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

My experience may differ from most because I was initially contacted by a 3rd-party recruiter. After discussing my interest, I spoke at length with a Lennox recruiter. From there, I had 2 somewhat lengthy phone interviews, after which I was invited to come to TX. I had three interviews that day and then was in contact with the recruiter afterwards.

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lennox (Richardson, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

First interview was 30 minutes via Skype. Interviewer accommodated my schedule by meeting at 7am. Second interview was a panel interview onsite a little over a week after my first interview. Third interview was a 1:1 about 1.5 weeks after the second interview. Job offer was made the next day after the third interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you suggested a process improvement and had to convince others.   Answer Question
    • Lennox uses behavioral interview questions, so be prepared with specific examples.   Answer Question

Senior Cost Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Lennox (Columbus, GA) in February 2017.

Interview

Very detailed interview. Consisted of a phone interview, a written interview, a f2f, then a follow up phone. It was not a quick or easy process, but very detailed. Lennox is definitely focused on hiring top notch talent.

Interview Questions

• A lot of questions were asked about, SOX experience, variance analysis, and process implementation.   Answer Question

Senior Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lennox in February 2017.

Interview

After applying online with an employee referral, I had a phone interview followed by onsite interviews. I was kept updated throughout the whole process by Lennox's talent acquisition team. I very much appreciated being kept updated especially has an offer was being created. The whole process was very professional.

Maintenance Mechanic Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Lennox.

Interview

The phone interview process was very easy. The phone rep went into detail about the job. The rep also went into detail about the benefits of the company along with the many promotions.

Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Lennox (Richardson, TX) in December 2016.

Interview

My interview process was a little unconventional. I had reached out to a few recruiters in the hiring manager through LinkedIn and received a call from both the recruiter and hiring manager. The recruiter got to know me, sent me a list of questions, and asked that I send back written response prior to a phone interview that was scheduled with the hiring manager (I was looking to move back home and not located in Dallas and not living there at the time).

Questions were based on me and the recruiters discussion ranging from behavioral questions, skills, passions, etc.

After my phone interview, they flew me out to the Richardson Headquarters where I met with the hiring manager, the manager's boss, and then went to lunch with some of the team.

I was offered the job the following week and the whole process was very professional.

Interview Questions

• - Describe your experience with project management.
      - How do you prioritize?
      - What does digital innovation look like to you?
      - How do you approach customer needs and present analysis?
      - Strengths/Weaknesses
      - If you're currently now in the HVAC industry, what transferable skills do you have that would benefit the both of us?
      - Biggest Professional Accomplishment?
      Answer Question

Commercial Distribution Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Lennox (Richardson, TX) in December 2016.

Interview

From the beginning of the relationship starting with recruitment, 1.1 meetings, panel interviews and HR discussions all in succession. The Lennox interview process' were thorough and informative. All levels spoke well of the Lennox teams passion for operational excellence.

Interview Questions

• The panel team gave several specific scenarios for challenges currently facing the business unit.   1 Answer

Inside Technical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lennox (Richardson, TX) in December 2016.

Interview

I was very impressed with the process as a whole. A tremendous amount of care was taken to ensure the interview process was discrete. The persons conducting my interview were extremely courteous and spent a considerable amount of time ensuring that all parties involved, myself included, felt that the candidate and the company were well suited for each other. The questions asked were appropriate for the situation and relevant to the position for which I had applied. The offer/hiring process was well coordinated/executed and I received an ample amount of communication throughout. Well done!

Interview Questions

• The interview process was conducted in two, separate sessions. I was asked, and answered, a multitude of questions. There wasn't a specific question that stands out. What caught my attention was the number and variety of questions used to aid in determining that I had the right mix of experience, aptitude, and attitude to be successful in my new role.   Answer Question