Lennox Interview Questions | Glassdoor

91 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

1. Featured Interview

Field Technical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Lennox (New York, NY).

Interview

Shortly after completing the online application, I was contacted be a district manager to schedule an interview at a Lennox office. The interview was very comfortable and the interviewer not only asked very good questions but also did a great job at answering my questions and informing me about the role I would play in the position that was available. This was followed up be two additional phone interviews with others in the company.

Interview Questions

• What made me feel like I would be a good fil for this position?   Answer Question

Territory Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Lennox.

Interview

Smooth process. HR Recruiter was very on top of keeping me informed of next steps or any delays. Interviewed first with HR over phone, then with local DM in person. Afterwards I did another DM interview over phone and final interview over phone with Regional Director.

Interview Questions

• Questions were situational to see if your skills and experience fit the role.   Answer Question

Mechanical Engineer II Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lennox in September 2017.

Interview

After applying on the website just the next day I was contacted by the HR over phone. He scheduled first phone interview with Hiring manager and a senior engineer. The interview was about 50mins long. They asked mainly about my previous work experience. They told me they would let me know of the next steps in the following week.
    I kept following up with the HR. 3 weeks later he told me I shall be contacted soon for an onsite interview.
    Next week I got an email saying they hired somebody else.

So with this company I suggest don't relax until first day of your job. Very unreliable and unpredictable.

Regional Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in McDonough, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Lennox (McDonough, GA) in August 2017.

Interview

McDonough was the center for the interview to be conducted. One (1) phone interview was conducted followed by Two (2) extensive interview processes in McDonough with 4 Regional, Director and VP team members.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself including background work experience and responsibility   Answer Question

Lead Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lennox (Columbia, SC) in June 2017.

Interview

Applied online and 2 weeks later received an email for a phone interview the following day. Spoke to recruiter over phone who was rude and did not even bother to look at my resume prior to interview. Was more of "I have to do this stupid interview to meet a quota" than an actual phone screen. Very disappointed in the lack of professionalism to a tenured professional position.

Interview Questions

• Why are you leaving your job?   1 Answer

Inventory Planner III- Commercial Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Lennox (Richardson, TX) in May 2017.

Interview

In May 2017, I received a LinkedIn message from a Lennox recruiter stating that I may be an optimal person for this position. Within the same day, I had a introduction interview as I like to call them with the recruiter to go over the basics of the job responsibilities, my background, location and potential pay range. It was not an official interview, just giving information to see if I was still interested in the position after learning a little more about the job. It was no longer than about 30 minutes and very basic information. The recruiter was very pleasant, friendly and knowledgeable on the position.

The next step was a phone interview with the hiring manager. This interview was about an hour long. The hiring manager didn't specifically ask me interview questions, but rather more on what I currently do, what my background is, and why I am looking to move jobs. I believe the hiring manager was looking for key words when discussing my current job and background. I thought I completely bombed the interview because I felt like I did not give the answer she was looking for. But! I received a call back from the recruiter saying that they would like to move forward with me.

The third step was two on-site interviews, one with the hiring manager and another department supervisor and the other with two of the team members. Being on-site was nice to be able to see the facilities. Very secure place with nice landscaping makes it more relaxing to come for the interviews. These interviews is where the typical interview questions really came into play. "Name a time when...." "How did you hand a situation when..." Then more job specific questions were asked. Each interview lasted about 30-45 minutes.

Lastly, I received a phone interview from the department's VP. This interview was the final deciding interview. The call lasted about 45-60 minutes. We discussed everything covered within the first 3 interviews.

One of the largest topics discussed was travel time. They seem to be keen on the work-life balance and wanted to make sure that I would be okay with a longer driver to and from work (including traffic).

Technical Channel Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stone Mountain, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Lennox (Stone Mountain, GA) in May 2017.

Interview

Interviewed with several managers. Followed by phone interview with the director of HR.
    Went very smooth. Managers were very professional and pleasant. Also , a phone interview with the corporate recruiter. I was hired in two weeks.

Interview Questions

• Why do I think that I'm the right person for the job.   1 Answer

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carrollton, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Lennox (Carrollton, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

Phone interview with the manager and another engineer. Scheduled for 30 minutes but lasted around 45. Typical phone screen from the manager perspective. The engineer did the type of interviewing where he asked generalized questions, but you were wrong in your answers since he was looking for something very narrow and specific. Not an inviting culture and would not pursue any further in this role/division.

Interview Questions

• How do you ensure sufficient coverage in traceability from requirements to test cases?   1 Answer
    • How would you troubleshoot a circuit board if it were given to you with a faulty transistor?   1 Answer

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tifton, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Lennox (Tifton, GA) in April 2017.

Interview

Application, screening, phone interview, followed by two in-person, panel interviews, plant tour, and lastly a final phone interview. Everyone was very friendly and professional. HR was especially helpful during the entire process.

Interview Questions

• What type of manager are you?   1 Answer

Territory Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lennox (Mesa, AZ) in April 2017.

Interview

I had a face to face-to-face interview with the District Manager that last well over 2 hours. The questions focused a lot on sales process and scenarios. It was one of the best interviews I had. My interviewer asked questions that were fresh and relevant to gauge my attitude to various situations.

Interview Questions

• Can you make a distinction between values and principles?   1 Answer

CSA - Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Lennox (Rochester, NY) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview process was great! I interviewed with the branch manager first very down to earth guy and interviewed with2 more people after and they both were very pleasant. Not only do they ask you about your skills but want to know what type of person you are so it makes you feel better that if you work here its not just a punch in punch out type of job it shows they care for you not only as a potential employee but as a person needless to say I am currently a full time Lennox employee and im not only well compensated for the work I do but appreciated as a person. I feel Lennox is a #1 company to work for I don't care what Forbes has listed.

Interview Questions

• If I have any experience in HVAC industry. Past work history. How would I handle a angry customer. What kind of work environment do I want to work in.   1 Answer