Lennox Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lennox Interview Questions

Updated Jun 4, 2017

2.9

Infrastructure Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Lennox in January 2017.

Interview

They want to replace the existing infrastructure manager. Skype interview conducted. Looks like current manager is not leaving the company. Position is on hold. Current manager didn't put down his paper.

Interview Questions

• what will you do as infrastructure manager? how will you takeover from the existing person? should I introduce your his replacement when he showed indication he is planning to put down his paper.   Answer Question

Service Tech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lennox (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

THREE INTERVIEWS

Interview Questions

• pROVE TO ME YOU WANT TO WORK HERE ,   1 Answer

Leadership Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lennox (Richardson, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied for the position in November but it was placed on hold at the end of the year and reopened in the spring of 2017. During the phone screen, the recruiter was clearly explained the expectation for this role and background experience required. I had a phone call with the supervisor that same week and was brought in the following week for a face-2-face with that supervisor. A fourth 3.5 hour interview session was scheduled to meet individually with senior executives, an HRBP, and team members. They asked conversational behavioral based questions along with specifics of experience work history and calculations used to measure the success. I enjoyed working with my recruiter because of her professionalism. It spoke highly of the respect Lennox has for its employees and belief the employees are essential to Lennox's success.

Interview Questions

• Outside of traditional behavioral questions: tell me about yourself, have you been in a situation where you were faced with a challenge. I was asked "Explain project XYZ." I was also given a "homework" assignment to provide a 1-page summary on my approach to a current leadership training challenge they were facing.   1 Answer

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carrollton, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Lennox (Carrollton, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

Phone interview with the manager and another engineer. Scheduled for 30 minutes but lasted around 45. Typical phone screen from the manager perspective. The engineer did the type of interviewing where he asked generalized questions, but you were wrong in your answers since he was looking for something very narrow and specific. Not an inviting culture and would not pursue any further in this role/division.

Interview Questions

• How do you ensure sufficient coverage in traceability from requirements to test cases?   1 Answer
    • How would you troubleshoot a circuit board if it were given to you with a faulty transistor?   1 Answer

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Lafayette, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lennox (West Lafayette, IN) in September 2016.

Interview

First round was conducted on campus next day after career fair. It was a general non-technical interview. Asked general behavioral questions. Second round was technical and telephonic. Technical questions related to resume were asked. No followup was done by the company. Very poor on replying mails and never gave any decision.

Interview Questions

• Why Lennox? Tell me one case when you had conflict with your team mate and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lennox in August 2016.

Interview

For internship,there were only 2 rounds.
    The first round consists of 25 mcq's from basics of c only( mostly consists of pointers)
    And 5 descriptive questions(simple c programs).In the second round ,they ask me to explain about the logics which i have used to solve the pgms in the 1 st round and some simple pgms in c.

Interview Questions

• pgms like reversing a string without library fn.
      creating a structure with dynamic memory allocation.
      Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoneton, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Lennox (Phoneton, OH) in March 2016.

Interview

Phone interview with panel call. Asked general questions about finance work experience. Very typical for phone interview. Nice people. Not hard at all.To ensure you are ready, read all about lennox and their projects and what skills are needed to be an effective employee there.

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lennox (Chennai (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

The interview process was really a positive experience.there were three rounds - general aptitude,group discussion and face to face technical and hr combined. The hr really made me feel comfortable.the workplace atmosphere was fantastic and you could even get free lunch if the interview process takes more time:p

Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lennox (Richardson, TX).

Interview

You first speak to the director of the dept in a 30 minute telephone screening. If asked for a formal interview you meet with the audit director and other member of executive management. Then you meet with a member of the accounting department. Lastly you meet with the audit team...all of them. You are asked a wide variety of questions about what you are currently working on and whether you understand job related concepts. The interview day took about 2 hours.

Interview Questions

• Do you know the difference between external and internal audit.   Answer Question

Cash Applications Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lennox (Richardson, TX) in February 2012.

Interview

two interviews, each with division management. They reviewed your resume during the process, asked questions regarding their systems and my prior experience with working with others. Mostly talked about all the overtime to expect and the stress related.

Interview Questions

• Do I work well with others from another culture?? That was odd, I get along with everyone, yet why do they fire someone from another country just because they didn't like them. THAT WAS SO WRONG OF THAT COMPANY TO DO THAT..   Answer Question