Lennox Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.9

1. Featured Interview

Field Technical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Lennox (New York, NY).

Interview

Shortly after completing the online application, I was contacted be a district manager to schedule an interview at a Lennox office. The interview was very comfortable and the interviewer not only asked very good questions but also did a great job at answering my questions and informing me about the role I would play in the position that was available. This was followed up be two additional phone interviews with others in the company.

Interview Questions

• What made me feel like I would be a good fil for this position?   Answer Question

Infrastructure Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Lennox in January 2017.

Interview

They want to replace the existing infrastructure manager. Skype interview conducted. Looks like current manager is not leaving the company. Position is on hold. Current manager didn't put down his paper.

Interview Questions

• what will you do as infrastructure manager? how will you takeover from the existing person? should I introduce your his replacement when he showed indication he is planning to put down his paper.   Answer Question

Senior Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Lennox in June 2010.

Interview

The first interview was on the phone with the hiring manager. The hiring manager's goal was to establish my credentials (experience, qualifications and technical ability) for the role. We walked through several job-related scenario's e.g " How do you react when your sales are not meeting plan or last year's performance", "How do you conduct industry research" and "How do you develop your pricing plan".

Next was another telephone interview with Human Resources. This was more behavioral e.g. "Tell me about a time when you were really stressed at work - what led to the stressful situation and how did you deal with it" and "How do you handle Horrible Bosses?"

After that I had a couple of days of onsight interviews with a number of folks. The interviewers were all interested in understanding how I would fit into the new role and the team.

All in all, the people were excellent, very professional. I was pretty impressed by the company.

Interview Questions

• How would you develop your pricing straegy?   Answer Question
    • How do you handle the development of new features and functions as a one of the smaller players in your market? How does that change if you are the market leader?   Answer Question

I took a job elsewhere due to location.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Lennox (Richardson, TX) in February 2016.

Interview

It was with a temporary agent who insisted on giving instructions as to what to say. Then interview with department management and team lead. It felt good and very informative.

Interview Questions

• What was one of the things I do not like about my current job.   Answer Question

Digital Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stone Mountain, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lennox (Stone Mountain, GA) in September 2016.

Interview

One of the exciting process in the interview was to answer a long set of the questionnaire related to the job and reflecting on your experience. At first, I thought it would be very early to respond those question as the part of the second step after the application at Lennox website.

Having done all the questionnaire helped me to reflect my experience cohesively, so at the interview stage, it was easier to answer my questions. There were few stages of phone interviews before they invited me to the onsite for a half day interview with various team members. It was an exciting process to go through.

Interview Questions

• The interview questions were mostly competency and behavioral questions to find if I was a match. Since I have done extensive research on the organization, I was able to answer questions confidently. At times some of the behavioral questions are tricky in most of the interview process, but since the long questionnaire helped me to introspect my experience better.   Answer Question

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Lennox (Tulsa, OK) in September 2013.

Interview

Very good interview process. Multi level interviews all the way up to senior leadership. Each interview last at least 45 mins and was very professional. It was nice to see they were as prepared as I was to conduct an interview.

Associate Analyst - Service Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Lennox (Chennai (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

it was really gud environment .
    people are really friendly ,i was really impressed .
    1 st round completely technical and comunication skills , 2nd round is manger round next is HR round ,then us client on telephonic round then IT director round ..
    sucessfully completed 5 rounds .
    im really glad that im going to join in this company

Interview Questions

• abt the previous job details , and roles and resp . abt the long term goal , strengths and weakness   Answer Question

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Lennox.

Interview

Hiring process took a few months because of the holiday season. I applied in October. First phone interview was in November. Second phone interview maybe a week later. In person interview lasted about 6 hours 7 people, and included a lunch interview. I got a call back about 2 weeks later asking me to come back. I thought it was for a job offer. It turned out to be another interview with a different department. Then I was offered the job about 2 weeks later.

It turns out the first set of interviews liked me but I didn't fit their needs. They recommended me to another department. Things worked out great. I love my job, and the position I was recommended to.

Interview Questions

• The first set of interviews were different. The VP will interview you at some point during the process. They ask good questions.   1 Answer

Negotiation

negotiations turned out great.

Commercial Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Lennox (Dallas, TX) in February 2012.

Interview

Management Consultant called. Meeting off site at my request to avoid prying eyes.One on one with future boss. Next was with the Reginal VP as well as Colleague flown in from another geographical territory. I felt the VP had no idea what the job entailed technically. Indeed both him and colleague had no college technical backgrounds.

Interview Questions

• Asked about success stories,figures of quota,salary and commission - all which I was thinking we're confidential.   1 Answer

I made my own inquiries and found out of massive layoffs historically across the firm plus lawsuits for age discrimination

Service Tech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lennox (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

THREE INTERVIEWS

Interview Questions

• pROVE TO ME YOU WANT TO WORK HERE ,   1 Answer

Internal Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Lennox (Richardson, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview and hiring process is extremely long, however, that is to be expected at large corporations. I was disappointed initially with how long it took for the entire process until I interviewed with a much larger corporation and it took even longer! Stay patient. It is a great company!

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths? Weaknesses? (Standard interview questions)   Answer Question