Lennox Interview Questions | Glassdoor

88 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

1. Featured Interview

Field Technical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Lennox (New York, NY).

Interview

Shortly after completing the online application, I was contacted be a district manager to schedule an interview at a Lennox office. The interview was very comfortable and the interviewer not only asked very good questions but also did a great job at answering my questions and informing me about the role I would play in the position that was available. This was followed up be two additional phone interviews with others in the company.

Interview Questions

• What made me feel like I would be a good fil for this position?   Answer Question

Infrastructure Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Lennox in January 2017.

Interview

They want to replace the existing infrastructure manager. Skype interview conducted. Looks like current manager is not leaving the company. Position is on hold. Current manager didn't put down his paper.

Interview Questions

• what will you do as infrastructure manager? how will you takeover from the existing person? should I introduce your his replacement when he showed indication he is planning to put down his paper.   Answer Question

Senior Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Lennox in June 2010.

Interview

The first interview was on the phone with the hiring manager. The hiring manager's goal was to establish my credentials (experience, qualifications and technical ability) for the role. We walked through several job-related scenario's e.g " How do you react when your sales are not meeting plan or last year's performance", "How do you conduct industry research" and "How do you develop your pricing plan".

Next was another telephone interview with Human Resources. This was more behavioral e.g. "Tell me about a time when you were really stressed at work - what led to the stressful situation and how did you deal with it" and "How do you handle Horrible Bosses?"

After that I had a couple of days of onsight interviews with a number of folks. The interviewers were all interested in understanding how I would fit into the new role and the team.

All in all, the people were excellent, very professional. I was pretty impressed by the company.

Interview Questions

• How would you develop your pricing straegy?   Answer Question
    • How do you handle the development of new features and functions as a one of the smaller players in your market? How does that change if you are the market leader?   Answer Question

I took a job elsewhere due to location.

Territory Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Lennox.

Interview

Smooth process. HR Recruiter was very on top of keeping me informed of next steps or any delays. Interviewed first with HR over phone, then with local DM in person. Afterwards I did another DM interview over phone and final interview over phone with Regional Director.

Interview Questions

• Questions were situational to see if your skills and experience fit the role.   Answer Question

Territory Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lennox (Mesa, AZ) in April 2017.

Interview

I had a face to face-to-face interview with the District Manager that last well over 2 hours. The questions focused a lot on sales process and scenarios. It was one of the best interviews I had. My interviewer asked questions that were fresh and relevant to gauge my attitude to various situations.

Interview Questions

• Can you make a distinction between values and principles?   1 Answer

TM Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lennox (New Brunswick, NJ) in March 2017.

Interview

The professionalism starting with the hiring manager to the District Manager,my fellow colleagues now, as well as the VP of Sales was like no other position or company that I applied for in the past. Walking into the store for my first interview where the two gentlemen had no idea who I was, there was an extremely strong vibe that carried over from the first initial phone interview. From there, the expectations were set and communicated clearly through out the whole process. Other companies should take a page out of the Lennox hiring process when bringing new people on board.

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Quebec, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Lennox (Quebec, QC (Canada)) in May 2017.

Interview

A lot of interview for this job : 4 total, but a very quick process: two weeks total
    Everyone was very nice through de process. Good feedback. Always available for any question between interview

Interview Questions

• How I will develop the city of Quebec ?
      What's the best quality for a Store Manager ?
      A quick overview of my cv
      Tell them how my experience in my previous job will help with Lennox   1 Answer

Senior Cost Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Lennox (Columbus, GA) in February 2017.

Interview

Very detailed interview. Consisted of a phone interview, a written interview, a f2f, then a follow up phone. It was not a quick or easy process, but very detailed. Lennox is definitely focused on hiring top notch talent.

Interview Questions

• A lot of questions were asked about, SOX experience, variance analysis, and process implementation.   Answer Question

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lennox (Richardson, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

First interview was 30 minutes via Skype. Interviewer accommodated my schedule by meeting at 7am. Second interview was a panel interview onsite a little over a week after my first interview. Third interview was a 1:1 about 1.5 weeks after the second interview. Job offer was made the next day after the third interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you suggested a process improvement and had to convince others.   Answer Question
    • Lennox uses behavioral interview questions, so be prepared with specific examples.   Answer Question

Supply Planner II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lennox (Dallas, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

Got a call from recruiter asking very job related professional questions, then selected to the second round of interview to meet with HR manager, hiring manager, the team, manager peers and director. Very efficient interview process and very knowledgeable recruiter.

Product Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lennox (Richardson, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview process was easy to follow. There was an initial phone interview with a recruiter, followed by a phone interview with the hiring manager. The next step was a 2 hour in person interview, with the first hour being a 1:1 with the hiring manager and team members, and the second hour being a more formal panel interview. Following this step, there was an exercise emailed out to be completed, finally followed by a verbal offer over the phone. Once accepted, the final stage before starting employment was completion of background check and drug test. The process was longer than previous experiences, but it was a good experience that allowed me to learn a lot about the company and the team I'd be working with.

Interview Questions

• Describe a project you managed in a previous role. What were some of the road blocks experienced during development, and how did you address them?   Answer Question