Lennox Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 17, 2017

2.9

22 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Interview

Talked to HR, talk to hiring manager, interview with team

Senior Level Internal Controls Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Lennox (Chennai (India)).

Interview

I did not understand why they called for interview when they are not interested in recruiting. They are wasting the time of the people. The manager who has interviewed was absolutely waste.

Senior Software Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lennox (Chennai (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

Interview process was very easy. 1st round was a telephonic conversation with general questions on what i have worked on. 2nd round(face 2 face) was a elaborate version of the first round, discussing in details about the area of expertise and other areas. atmosphere was friendly. Then came the bummer where they learnt about my salary expectations and it was shocking to see they are not able to even come close to the market standards. Hence could not go forward and had to drop the process.

Interview Questions

• they asked about the current areas where i have worked.   1 Answer

COMMERCIAL SALES ADMINISTRATOR Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ontario, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lennox (Ontario, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

Phone interview with HR. Was told I would be meeting with the local hiring manager but HR never called to schedule it and when I followed up the HR person was no longer with the company. 2 months later received generic email that they were going with a different candidate.

Applications Engineer Interview

Interview

Initial telephonic interview explaining the profile followed by technical interview for about a half an hour. The profile was explained in detailed and questions releted to profile were answered patiently. The interviewer were friendly.The focus is on why lennox and how would you suit there

Interview Questions

• Basic questions from the engineering background not much relevant to the job profile   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Lennox in July 2011.

Interview

I was brought in as an alternative to their typical sales professional. It's what Lennox wants to be able to do - have technical abilities to communicate with engineers. However, the regional sales managers are comfortable with order takers to hit their numbers, so it is more a position for a someone like a car salesperson than one with extensive HVAC experience.

Interview Questions

• Nothing really too difficult. It is mostly a review of your resume.   Answer Question

Transportation Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lennox (Richardson, TX) in September 2012.

Interview

1 on 1 interviews with 5 or 6 department heads all in one day. they were VERY organized. precise and timely. It was great to meet all the players in the work environment, you get a better sence of what is expected from each person and how their individual styles can or won't fit with your own

Interview Questions

• What data would you begin to analyze day 1?   1 Answer

Territory Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Lennox (Indianapolis, IN) in December 2011.

Interview

Great communication. Start with phone call, then phone interview, then move to interview with district manager (in person) who makes the decision on who/when to hire.

Interview Questions

• Why are you a good fit for a B2B sales position when you have significant experience in B2C?   Answer Question

Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lennox (Richardson, TX).

Interview

Phone Interview with Recruiter, then leader.

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Lennox.

Interview

4 step Interview process: 2 phone interviews about 30 minutes each, one in person with HR manager, and one panel with exec. level employees. Portfolio of work was required. The do not notify you if you are not selected, and do not return emails or calls.

Interview Questions

• What is your process for your strategy?   1 Answer