Lennox Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

1. Featured Interview

Field Technical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Lennox (New York, NY).

Interview

Shortly after completing the online application, I was contacted be a district manager to schedule an interview at a Lennox office. The interview was very comfortable and the interviewer not only asked very good questions but also did a great job at answering my questions and informing me about the role I would play in the position that was available. This was followed up be two additional phone interviews with others in the company.

Interview Questions

• What made me feel like I would be a good fil for this position?   Answer Question

Field Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Lennox.

Interview

Really believe developing, training and retaining employees. Promote from within. Must be mobile and willing to relocate.

Interview Questions

• Explain to me your decision making process with considering a career.   Answer Question

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Interview

Talked to HR, talk to hiring manager, interview with team

CSA Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Lennox.

Interview

Very friendly interview and to the point, gave me an opportunity to share my strengths and what I have to bring to the position instead of shooting a thousand random questions all at once.

Mechanical Engineer Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carrollton, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Lennox (Carrollton, TX) in June 2013.

Interview

First it was an 45 min phone interview. They then called back a week or two later for an on-site interview that lasted around 4 hours. Talked with a couple engineers. As long as you have something in common to talk about you will be just fine. Very easy interview process.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

none

Senior Level Internal Controls Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Lennox (Chennai (India)).

Interview

I did not understand why they called for interview when they are not interested in recruiting. They are wasting the time of the people. The manager who has interviewed was absolutely waste.

Payroll Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lennox in January 2008.

Interview

Very casual

Negotiation

There is no negotiation, they offer a salary and benefits.

Product Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Lennox (Richardson, TX) in April 2014.

Interview

My resume was passed over to the hiring team through one of the employee I met in an events held at Lennox. One of their recruiter contacted me through mail in a week and setup an interview with the team in the immediate week. I met the manager with whom I'll be working with during the interview and it was a good experience. I got a response in 2 to 3 weeks after the interview.

Interview Questions

• There were no technical questions since it was for marketing internship and they were looking for someone who can bring in new perspectives from other industries.

Some of the highlighting factors of the interview
      1. Resume Walkthrough
      2. Are you analytical?
      3. Are you a team player?
      4. Positive Attitude
      Answer Question

Negotiation

I got a decent offer and they were not ready to negotiate.

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Lennox.

Interview

Talked to the recruiter through university career fair. Had a 30 minute conversation talking about my interest and experience. Got interviewed the next day, and received a phone call 2 weeks later saying that I got accepted.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Didn't negotiate.

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Lennox in March 2014.

Interview

It was just a simple phone interview with no technical questions; all behavioral. After that, I was hired. It was very straightforward. I think it was probably the easiest interview process that I ever experienced.

Interview Questions

• They just asked me questions about my resume and what I learned from my past experiences   Answer Question

Residential Mechanical Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Lafayette, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Lennox (West Lafayette, IN) in March 2016.

Interview

There were 2 rounds of interview-1st round was a telephonic interview of 30 minutes and 2nd round was a skype interview of 20 minutes. I got the initial call from the career fair event of my college. I submitted my resume in spring career fair and after a month I got a call for 1st round of interview. Immediately after I got a 2nd round of interview and within next day of that interview I got the offer.

Interview Questions

• 1st round- Walk through my resume, asked questions related to HVAC and my projects.
      2nd round-Tell me about yourself, when can you join if given the offer.
      Answer Question