Lennox Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.9

1. Featured Interview

Field Technical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Lennox (New York, NY).

Interview

Shortly after completing the online application, I was contacted be a district manager to schedule an interview at a Lennox office. The interview was very comfortable and the interviewer not only asked very good questions but also did a great job at answering my questions and informing me about the role I would play in the position that was available. This was followed up be two additional phone interviews with others in the company.

Interview Questions

• What made me feel like I would be a good fil for this position?   Answer Question

Senior Process Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Lennox (Richardson, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

Very informative, gave me a good grasp on the environment prior to joining. I was brought in and got to meet a few people I would be working with and the person who was currently in the role I interviewed for. Everyone was extremely honest even with the tough questions I asked which helped a lot with my decision.

Interview Questions

• Most questions were geared more towards the cultural fit which I found nice   Answer Question

CSA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lakeland, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Lennox (Lakeland, FL) in March 2017.

Interview

Very well organized, I received reminders throughout. I had expectations laid out through the process and was pleased to how precise it all was. Overall, a very positive learning experience.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to recall a difficult situation with a customer and how I worked to solve the issue.   Answer Question

Leadership Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lennox (Richardson, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied for the position in November but it was placed on hold at the end of the year and reopened in the spring of 2017. During the phone screen, the recruiter was clearly explained the expectation for this role and background experience required. I had a phone call with the supervisor that same week and was brought in the following week for a face-2-face with that supervisor. A fourth 3.5 hour interview session was scheduled to meet individually with senior executives, an HRBP, and team members. They asked conversational behavioral based questions along with specifics of experience work history and calculations used to measure the success. I enjoyed working with my recruiter because of her professionalism. It spoke highly of the respect Lennox has for its employees and belief the employees are essential to Lennox's success.

Interview Questions

• Outside of traditional behavioral questions: tell me about yourself, have you been in a situation where you were faced with a challenge. I was asked "Explain project XYZ." I was also given a "homework" assignment to provide a 1-page summary on my approach to a current leadership training challenge they were facing.   1 Answer

Senior Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lennox in February 2017.

Interview

After applying online with an employee referral, I had a phone interview followed by onsite interviews. I was kept updated throughout the whole process by Lennox's talent acquisition team. I very much appreciated being kept updated especially has an offer was being created. The whole process was very professional.

COMMERCIAL SALES Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Lennox (Richardson, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

My experience may differ from most because I was initially contacted by a 3rd-party recruiter. After discussing my interest, I spoke at length with a Lennox recruiter. From there, I had 2 somewhat lengthy phone interviews, after which I was invited to come to TX. I had three interviews that day and then was in contact with the recruiter afterwards.

GRC Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lennox (Richardson, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

I interviewed with five people, including individuals inside and outside my organization and HR. The recruiter was most helpful in guiding me through the process and keeping me informed on the status.

Interview Questions

• Why would you leave your current employer of 10 years to work for Lennox?   1 Answer

Ctm II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burnaby, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Lennox (Burnaby, BC (Canada)) in December 2016.

Interview

Very typical interview. A rapport was established early. Questions of relevancy to the position were asked throughout. Back and forth discussion was encouraged. Overall, I was very comfortable and thought the interview was handled very professionally.

Interview Questions

• Have I received any awards for my accomplishments in other positions held.   1 Answer

Senior Cost Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Lennox (Columbus, GA) in February 2017.

Interview

Very detailed interview. Consisted of a phone interview, a written interview, a f2f, then a follow up phone. It was not a quick or easy process, but very detailed. Lennox is definitely focused on hiring top notch talent.

Interview Questions

• A lot of questions were asked about, SOX experience, variance analysis, and process implementation.   Answer Question

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lennox (Richardson, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

First interview was 30 minutes via Skype. Interviewer accommodated my schedule by meeting at 7am. Second interview was a panel interview onsite a little over a week after my first interview. Third interview was a 1:1 about 1.5 weeks after the second interview. Job offer was made the next day after the third interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you suggested a process improvement and had to convince others.   Answer Question
    • Lennox uses behavioral interview questions, so be prepared with specific examples.   Answer Question

Supply Planner II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lennox (Dallas, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

Got a call from recruiter asking very job related professional questions, then selected to the second round of interview to meet with HR manager, hiring manager, the team, manager peers and director. Very efficient interview process and very knowledgeable recruiter.