Lennox Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 20, 2017

2.9

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Lafayette, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lennox (West Lafayette, IN) in September 2016.

Interview

First round was conducted on campus next day after career fair. It was a general non-technical interview. Asked general behavioral questions. Second round was technical and telephonic. Technical questions related to resume were asked. No followup was done by the company. Very poor on replying mails and never gave any decision.

Interview Questions

• Why Lennox? Tell me one case when you had conflict with your team mate and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

COMMERCIAL SALES ADMINISTRATOR Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ontario, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lennox (Ontario, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

Phone interview with HR. Was told I would be meeting with the local hiring manager but HR never called to schedule it and when I followed up the HR person was no longer with the company. 2 months later received generic email that they were going with a different candidate.

Infrastructure Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Lennox in January 2017.

Interview

They want to replace the existing infrastructure manager. Skype interview conducted. Looks like current manager is not leaving the company. Position is on hold. Current manager didn't put down his paper.

Interview Questions

• what will you do as infrastructure manager? how will you takeover from the existing person? should I introduce your his replacement when he showed indication he is planning to put down his paper.   Answer Question

Senior Level Internal Controls Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Lennox (Chennai (India)).

Interview

I did not understand why they called for interview when they are not interested in recruiting. They are wasting the time of the people. The manager who has interviewed was absolutely waste.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lennox in August 2016.

Interview

For internship,there were only 2 rounds.
    The first round consists of 25 mcq's from basics of c only( mostly consists of pointers)
    And 5 descriptive questions(simple c programs).In the second round ,they ask me to explain about the logics which i have used to solve the pgms in the 1 st round and some simple pgms in c.

Interview Questions

• pgms like reversing a string without library fn.
      creating a structure with dynamic memory allocation.
      Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoneton, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Lennox (Phoneton, OH) in March 2016.

Interview

Phone interview with panel call. Asked general questions about finance work experience. Very typical for phone interview. Nice people. Not hard at all.To ensure you are ready, read all about lennox and their projects and what skills are needed to be an effective employee there.

Senior Software Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lennox (Chennai (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

Interview process was very easy. 1st round was a telephonic conversation with general questions on what i have worked on. 2nd round(face 2 face) was a elaborate version of the first round, discussing in details about the area of expertise and other areas. atmosphere was friendly. Then came the bummer where they learnt about my salary expectations and it was shocking to see they are not able to even come close to the market standards. Hence could not go forward and had to drop the process.

Interview Questions

• they asked about the current areas where i have worked.   1 Answer

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lennox (Chennai (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

The interview process was really a positive experience.there were three rounds - general aptitude,group discussion and face to face technical and hr combined. The hr really made me feel comfortable.the workplace atmosphere was fantastic and you could even get free lunch if the interview process takes more time:p

Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lennox (Richardson, TX).

Interview

You first speak to the director of the dept in a 30 minute telephone screening. If asked for a formal interview you meet with the audit director and other member of executive management. Then you meet with a member of the accounting department. Lastly you meet with the audit team...all of them. You are asked a wide variety of questions about what you are currently working on and whether you understand job related concepts. The interview day took about 2 hours.

Interview Questions

• Do you know the difference between external and internal audit.   Answer Question

Cash Applications Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lennox (Richardson, TX) in February 2012.

Interview

two interviews, each with division management. They reviewed your resume during the process, asked questions regarding their systems and my prior experience with working with others. Mostly talked about all the overtime to expect and the stress related.

Interview Questions

• Do I work well with others from another culture?? That was odd, I get along with everyone, yet why do they fire someone from another country just because they didn't like them. THAT WAS SO WRONG OF THAT COMPANY TO DO THAT..   Answer Question