Lennox Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

1. Featured Interview

Field Technical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Lennox (New York, NY).

Interview

Shortly after completing the online application, I was contacted be a district manager to schedule an interview at a Lennox office. The interview was very comfortable and the interviewer not only asked very good questions but also did a great job at answering my questions and informing me about the role I would play in the position that was available. This was followed up be two additional phone interviews with others in the company.

Interview Questions

• What made me feel like I would be a good fil for this position?   Answer Question

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Lafayette, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lennox (West Lafayette, IN) in September 2016.

Interview

First round was conducted on campus next day after career fair. It was a general non-technical interview. Asked general behavioral questions. Second round was technical and telephonic. Technical questions related to resume were asked. No followup was done by the company. Very poor on replying mails and never gave any decision.

Interview Questions

• Why Lennox? Tell me one case when you had conflict with your team mate and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Inside Technical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lennox (Richardson, TX) in December 2016.

Interview

I was very impressed with the process as a whole. A tremendous amount of care was taken to ensure the interview process was discrete. The persons conducting my interview were extremely courteous and spent a considerable amount of time ensuring that all parties involved, myself included, felt that the candidate and the company were well suited for each other. The questions asked were appropriate for the situation and relevant to the position for which I had applied. The offer/hiring process was well coordinated/executed and I received an ample amount of communication throughout. Well done!

Interview Questions

• The interview process was conducted in two, separate sessions. I was asked, and answered, a multitude of questions. There wasn't a specific question that stands out. What caught my attention was the number and variety of questions used to aid in determining that I had the right mix of experience, aptitude, and attitude to be successful in my new role.   Answer Question

COMMERCIAL SALES ADMINISTRATOR Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ontario, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lennox (Ontario, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

Phone interview with HR. Was told I would be meeting with the local hiring manager but HR never called to schedule it and when I followed up the HR person was no longer with the company. 2 months later received generic email that they were going with a different candidate.

Infrastructure Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Lennox in January 2017.

Interview

They want to replace the existing infrastructure manager. Skype interview conducted. Looks like current manager is not leaving the company. Position is on hold. Current manager didn't put down his paper.

Interview Questions

• what will you do as infrastructure manager? how will you takeover from the existing person? should I introduce your his replacement when he showed indication he is planning to put down his paper.   Answer Question

Maintenance Mechanic Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Lennox.

Interview

The phone interview process was very easy. The phone rep went into detail about the job. The rep also went into detail about the benefits of the company along with the many promotions.

Inside Technical Support Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Lennox (Richardson, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

This started with a phone interview with HR, then a phone interview with the department manager, an in person interview with the department manager and then the director. The in person interview process lasted approximately 3 hours and was very informative in learning about the company and the expectations of this position.

Interview Questions

• Extensive questions regarding previous accomplishments, management philosophy, and goals   1 Answer

Commercial Distribution Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Lennox (Richardson, TX) in December 2016.

Interview

From the beginning of the relationship starting with recruitment, 1.1 meetings, panel interviews and HR discussions all in succession. The Lennox interview process' were thorough and informative. All levels spoke well of the Lennox teams passion for operational excellence.

Interview Questions

• The panel team gave several specific scenarios for challenges currently facing the business unit.   1 Answer

Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Lennox (Richardson, TX) in December 2016.

Interview

My interview process was a little unconventional. I had reached out to a few recruiters in the hiring manager through LinkedIn and received a call from both the recruiter and hiring manager. The recruiter got to know me, sent me a list of questions, and asked that I send back written response prior to a phone interview that was scheduled with the hiring manager (I was looking to move back home and not located in Dallas and not living there at the time).

Questions were based on me and the recruiters discussion ranging from behavioral questions, skills, passions, etc.

After my phone interview, they flew me out to the Richardson Headquarters where I met with the hiring manager, the manager's boss, and then went to lunch with some of the team.

I was offered the job the following week and the whole process was very professional.

Interview Questions

• - Describe your experience with project management.
      - How do you prioritize?
      - What does digital innovation look like to you?
      - How do you approach customer needs and present analysis?
      - Strengths/Weaknesses
      - If you're currently now in the HVAC industry, what transferable skills do you have that would benefit the both of us?
      - Biggest Professional Accomplishment?
      Answer Question

Accounting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Columbia, SC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lennox (West Columbia, SC) in September 2016.

Interview

First I had a phone interview with the supervisor. Once he approved, I has an interview with the manager and the supervisor. I was then hired on through Spherion Staffing as a temp employee. After a little more than 2 months, I had proven myself by going above and beyond and demonstrating the skills I said I possessed.

Digital Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stone Mountain, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lennox (Stone Mountain, GA) in September 2016.

Interview

One of the exciting process in the interview was to answer a long set of the questionnaire related to the job and reflecting on your experience. At first, I thought it would be very early to respond those question as the part of the second step after the application at Lennox website.

Having done all the questionnaire helped me to reflect my experience cohesively, so at the interview stage, it was easier to answer my questions. There were few stages of phone interviews before they invited me to the onsite for a half day interview with various team members. It was an exciting process to go through.

Interview Questions

• The interview questions were mostly competency and behavioral questions to find if I was a match. Since I have done extensive research on the organization, I was able to answer questions confidently. At times some of the behavioral questions are tricky in most of the interview process, but since the long questionnaire helped me to introspect my experience better.   Answer Question