Lennox Interview Questions | Glassdoor

83 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

1. Featured Interview

Field Technical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Lennox (New York, NY).

Interview

Shortly after completing the online application, I was contacted be a district manager to schedule an interview at a Lennox office. The interview was very comfortable and the interviewer not only asked very good questions but also did a great job at answering my questions and informing me about the role I would play in the position that was available. This was followed up be two additional phone interviews with others in the company.

Interview Questions

• What made me feel like I would be a good fil for this position?   Answer Question

Territory Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lennox (Mesa, AZ) in April 2017.

Interview

I had a face to face-to-face interview with the District Manager that last well over 2 hours. The questions focused a lot on sales process and scenarios. It was one of the best interviews I had. My interviewer asked questions that were fresh and relevant to gauge my attitude to various situations.

Interview Questions

• Can you make a distinction between values and principles?   1 Answer

CSA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lennox (Edmonton, AB (Canada)) in February 2014.

Interview

You go in tell them about you, about your work history, they ask behavioral question, then they dicuss and send in their thoughts to HR. They will call 1-2 weeks after the interview.

Interview Questions

• Telll me about a time you went above and beyond...   1 Answer

Lead Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lennox (Columbia, SC) in June 2017.

Interview

Applied online and 2 weeks later received an email for a phone interview the following day. Spoke to recruiter over phone who was rude and did not even bother to look at my resume prior to interview. Was more of "I have to do this stupid interview to meet a quota" than an actual phone screen. Very disappointed in the lack of professionalism to a tenured professional position.

Interview Questions

• Why are you leaving your job?   1 Answer

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tifton, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Lennox (Tifton, GA) in April 2017.

Interview

Application, screening, phone interview, followed by two in-person, panel interviews, plant tour, and lastly a final phone interview. Everyone was very friendly and professional. HR was especially helpful during the entire process.

Interview Questions

• What type of manager are you?   1 Answer

TM Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lennox (New Brunswick, NJ) in March 2017.

Interview

The professionalism starting with the hiring manager to the District Manager,my fellow colleagues now, as well as the VP of Sales was like no other position or company that I applied for in the past. Walking into the store for my first interview where the two gentlemen had no idea who I was, there was an extremely strong vibe that carried over from the first initial phone interview. From there, the expectations were set and communicated clearly through out the whole process. Other companies should take a page out of the Lennox hiring process when bringing new people on board.

Technical Channel Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stone Mountain, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Lennox (Stone Mountain, GA) in May 2017.

Interview

Interviewed with several managers. Followed by phone interview with the director of HR.
    Went very smooth. Managers were very professional and pleasant. Also , a phone interview with the corporate recruiter. I was hired in two weeks.

Interview Questions

• Why do I think that I'm the right person for the job.   1 Answer

Inventory Planner III- Commercial Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Lennox (Richardson, TX) in May 2017.

Interview

In May 2017, I received a LinkedIn message from a Lennox recruiter stating that I may be an optimal person for this position. Within the same day, I had a introduction interview as I like to call them with the recruiter to go over the basics of the job responsibilities, my background, location and potential pay range. It was not an official interview, just giving information to see if I was still interested in the position after learning a little more about the job. It was no longer than about 30 minutes and very basic information. The recruiter was very pleasant, friendly and knowledgeable on the position.

The next step was a phone interview with the hiring manager. This interview was about an hour long. The hiring manager didn't specifically ask me interview questions, but rather more on what I currently do, what my background is, and why I am looking to move jobs. I believe the hiring manager was looking for key words when discussing my current job and background. I thought I completely bombed the interview because I felt like I did not give the answer she was looking for. But! I received a call back from the recruiter saying that they would like to move forward with me.

The third step was two on-site interviews, one with the hiring manager and another department supervisor and the other with two of the team members. Being on-site was nice to be able to see the facilities. Very secure place with nice landscaping makes it more relaxing to come for the interviews. These interviews is where the typical interview questions really came into play. "Name a time when...." "How did you hand a situation when..." Then more job specific questions were asked. Each interview lasted about 30-45 minutes.

Lastly, I received a phone interview from the department's VP. This interview was the final deciding interview. The call lasted about 45-60 minutes. We discussed everything covered within the first 3 interviews.

One of the largest topics discussed was travel time. They seem to be keen on the work-life balance and wanted to make sure that I would be okay with a longer driver to and from work (including traffic).

Controls Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I interviewed at Lennox (Dallas, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

It was a three step interview process. First interview was with the manager Following that interview, I met the Administrator. Finally, my third interview was with the department head.

Interview Questions

• Mainly, questions were based off of my resume. Other than that, there were common admin/management perspective questions that were based on the STAR form of approach.   Answer Question

Applications Engineer Interview

Interview

Initial telephonic interview explaining the profile followed by technical interview for about a half an hour. The profile was explained in detailed and questions releted to profile were answered patiently. The interviewer were friendly.The focus is on why lennox and how would you suit there

Interview Questions

• Basic questions from the engineering background not much relevant to the job profile   Answer Question

Senior Process Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Lennox (Richardson, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

Very informative, gave me a good grasp on the environment prior to joining. I was brought in and got to meet a few people I would be working with and the person who was currently in the role I interviewed for. Everyone was extremely honest even with the tough questions I asked which helped a lot with my decision.

Interview Questions

• Most questions were geared more towards the cultural fit which I found nice   Answer Question