Lennox Interview Questions | Glassdoor

92 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

1. Featured Interview

Field Technical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Lennox (New York, NY).

Interview

Shortly after completing the online application, I was contacted be a district manager to schedule an interview at a Lennox office. The interview was very comfortable and the interviewer not only asked very good questions but also did a great job at answering my questions and informing me about the role I would play in the position that was available. This was followed up be two additional phone interviews with others in the company.

Interview Questions

• What made me feel like I would be a good fil for this position?   Answer Question

Business Solutions Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Lennox (Richardson, TX) in September 2017.

Interview

Met twice with manager and team to discuss specific experience related to job requirements. Interview panel asked both technical and behavioral questions and welcomed any questions I had ending with an overall positive experience.

Interview Questions

• Have you led any workshops? What was the largest number of attendee's? What were the results?   Answer Question

Territory Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Regina, SK (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lennox (Regina, SK (Canada)) in October 2017.

Interview

I had applied for the position online. I received a phone call from Martha Armstrong, wanting to know a little bit more about myself and my past work experience. A couple weeks later I received an email from Martha asking if I would be available for an interview with John Cain. I had the interview with John Cain. Then a couple days later I received an email from Martha if I would be available for a telephone interview with Scott Lindsey. A few days later I received a phone call from John with a verbal offer. I accepted offer.

Interview Questions

• What would I bring to the company/Position?   1 Answer

CSA - Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Lennox (Rochester, NY) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview process was great! I interviewed with the branch manager first very down to earth guy and interviewed with2 more people after and they both were very pleasant. Not only do they ask you about your skills but want to know what type of person you are so it makes you feel better that if you work here its not just a punch in punch out type of job it shows they care for you not only as a potential employee but as a person needless to say I am currently a full time Lennox employee and im not only well compensated for the work I do but appreciated as a person. I feel Lennox is a #1 company to work for I don't care what Forbes has listed.

Interview Questions

• If I have any experience in HVAC industry. Past work history. How would I handle a angry customer. What kind of work environment do I want to work in.   1 Answer

Mechanical Engineer II Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lennox in September 2017.

Interview

After applying on the website just the next day I was contacted by the HR over phone. He scheduled first phone interview with Hiring manager and a senior engineer. The interview was about 50mins long. They asked mainly about my previous work experience. They told me they would let me know of the next steps in the following week.
    I kept following up with the HR. 3 weeks later he told me I shall be contacted soon for an onsite interview.
    Next week I got an email saying they hired somebody else.

So with this company I suggest don't relax until first day of your job. Very unreliable and unpredictable.

Territory Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Lennox.

Interview

Smooth process. HR Recruiter was very on top of keeping me informed of next steps or any delays. Interviewed first with HR over phone, then with local DM in person. Afterwards I did another DM interview over phone and final interview over phone with Regional Director.

Interview Questions

• Questions were situational to see if your skills and experience fit the role.   Answer Question

Regional Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in McDonough, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Lennox (McDonough, GA) in August 2017.

Interview

McDonough was the center for the interview to be conducted. One (1) phone interview was conducted followed by Two (2) extensive interview processes in McDonough with 4 Regional, Director and VP team members.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself including background work experience and responsibility   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Interview

Good.Quick response.Good conversation.and insight of the company.Looks overall good
    Knowledge of web technologies and new developments/trends in the web development field Experience in technical leadership including the creation of prototypes/proofs of concept, performing code reviews, providing technical coaching
    Experience migrating systems to hybrid or fully cloud-based solutions
    Knowledge of UML and proven experience with the definition and documentation of large web systems and infrastructure.

Graduate Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Lennox (Richardson, TX) in November 2016.

Interview

The interview process was rather drawn out, i had interviews with 5 different people in a variety of roles within the organization. The interviews themselves were very laid back and straightforward. The interviewers made me feel very comfortable and genuinely were interested in getting to know me.

Anonymous Employee in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lennox (Mesa, AZ) in April 2017.

Interview

I had a face to face-to-face interview with the District Manager that last well over 2 hours. The questions focused a lot on sales process and scenarios. It was one of the best interviews I had. My interviewer asked questions that were fresh and relevant to gauge my attitude to various situations.

Interview Questions

• Can you make a distinction between values and principles?   1 Answer

CSA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lennox (Edmonton, AB (Canada)) in February 2014.

Interview

You go in tell them about you, about your work history, they ask behavioral question, then they dicuss and send in their thoughts to HR. They will call 1-2 weeks after the interview.

Interview Questions

• Telll me about a time you went above and beyond...   1 Answer